808 threaded ego battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

midficollege

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Texas
I wasn't interested in the tank- I was interested in the batteries, which are apparently out of stock.

I've gotten my mother into vaping, and she's been sticking to the 808, and has invested heavily into it.

Now that she's invested so heavily into the 808, but her batteries are starting to fail, I thought that perhaps I could grab her a couple batteries to use so she didn't have to haul 7 of them with her every day (she claims she wants something that looks like a coffin nail but buys green and red batteries... odd).

A 600mAh ego battery with 808 threads would be the perfect thing for her situation... alas they're out of stock.

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
I wasn't interested in the tank- I was interested in the batteries, which are apparently out of stock.

I've gotten my mother into vaping, and she's been sticking to the 808, and has invested heavily into it.

Now that she's invested so heavily into the 808, but her batteries are starting to fail, I thought that perhaps I could grab her a couple batteries to use so she didn't have to haul 7 of them with her every day (she claims she wants something that looks like a coffin nail but buys green and red batteries... odd).

A 600mAh ego battery with 808 threads would be the perfect thing for her situation... alas they're out of stock.

Well the good news is that ours are 900 mAh and they should be back in stock very soon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread