The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

9 sampler packs. Available now!!!

Discussion in 'E Liquid Planet' started by eplanet, Sep 3, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. eplanet

eplanet Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

eliquid planet officially is introducing our "sampler packs".

There are currently 9 to choose from in 11mg PG.
    A total of 25ml of mouthwatering flavors per pack!!!

check it out:
    http://www.eliquidplanet.com/Sample_Packs.php

the website is periodically being updated as we are having some technical issues, but they will be resolved. (they are resolved:edit)

PEACE...

2. rocketvapor

rocketvapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2009
    Rockledge, FL
    Please - more VG! I want to try it since PG is drying out my throat, but the selection is pretty limited. I don't want to mix my own. Even your own site has many more PG flavors than VG. There are some I'd love to try, if they were in VG! Thanks.

3. eplanet

Yes, we are working on it. We are bringing in a bunch of new products for September, VG will be back in stock with 2x as many flavors by the end of the month...

4. rocketvapor

rocketvapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2009
    Rockledge, FL
    Great! Please post when these become available, and I'll be placing my first order! I've heard good things about your products. And thanks for listening! :)

5. bitey

bitey Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 18, 2009
    Central Ohio
    I would love to be able to get sample packs in VG to try lots of your flavors (as soon as you have them). I wish you had them now so I could sample all of the non-tobacco flavored VG liquids to see which ones I liked best, but this seems especially important if you are going to double the number of VG flavor offerings.

Dottie

6. clear_blue27

clear_blue27 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Will you have VG sampler packs as well???

7. Baby Huey

Baby Huey Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I just ordered 2 bottles of essence NPT is there any chance of getting a sampler set for all the essence flavors. Might be a good idea to allow people to try all of them for a cheaper price than buying a 15ml bottle of each. I hear they are worth the money, but would be nice to try all of them out.:)

8. eplanet

It Is one of the many things we are working on for the future...A lot is going to be happening in the coming months...

9. Baby Huey

Baby Huey Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Thanks for the response. I hope to see them soon. Hopefully this arctic snap doesnt delay the shipment I placed last night. I am too excited to try the NPT hopefully it will be THE JUICE I have been looking for.

10. Koman

Koman Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2010
    lv
    Cool, can't wait for updates!