FDA 90 Days Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imme

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
St. Petersburg, Fl. USA
So, assuming the 90 days calendar review for OIRA, should we be expecting something to drop on Tuesday, the 19th?

If they do extend their review period, which the FDA spokesperson had said was a possibility back in October, is it announced anywhere?

If I remember correctly, on the vaping Militia podcast I heard they must have their review done by the 18th. Also, as you said I think they could ask for a 30 day extension. I will be checking CASAA for updates as I do not know where it will be announced (except on Facebook ;)

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I have to wonder what kind of 'Smokescreen' the political flies will use to minimize the damage if the OIRA approves it as is. I don't see either side having enough genitalia to raise a victory flag. So when do the riots start.
Maybe when the the vendors (both B&M an online) start to close and the 98% of vapers who are currently unaware what's going on can no longer get their favorite liquids?

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Maybe when the the vendors (both B&M an online) start to close and the 98% of vapers who are currently unaware what's going on can no longer get their favorite liquids?
All I can say is, if it doesn't happen then, it will never happen.

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
So, assuming the 90 days calendar review for OIRA, should we be expecting something to drop on Tuesday, the 19th?

If they do extend their review period, which the FDA spokesperson had said was a possibility back in October, is it announced anywhere?

Uh, I think that the govment does whatever they want. Deadliness are for the Proliterate Only. Same as laws.

Reactions: Verb

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
@Kent C is correct. :)

Boys and Girls, might I also interject that the significant actions of OIRA/OMB and the FDA are "opaque". Hidden in secrecy and a slim to none chance that anyone in these organizations is going to be called before a congressional committee and roasted over the coals with respect to the time line. It's going to happen. Period. As I think some of us previously posted, you can see what meetings have occurred using this link. Please don't assume that the web site is UTD. :)

Everyone stocked up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread