The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

901 action

Discussion in 'DSE 901/b *Mini*' started by SailCat, May 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SailCat

SailCat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Beaverton, OR
    'Just noticed there hasn't been any activity here for a while. Years, actually. are these things still being manyfactured? In any event, here's a contrib.

I used to use a 901 (remember those?) XL as they had the highest MAH and voltage output of any of the cigalike configuarations. actually, I had a pair of them, both in chrome. I'd hook up a ni XL cartomizer and a nickle-colored LR XL cartomzer to which I'd attach a SS drip tip. it lookled pretty flash and performed as well as could ever be expected from any battery that size. Lessee, that woulda been, what, four years ago? Thereabouts. In any event, there are better alternatives than a disposable for those still fighting the tobacco urge, particularly now that we have palm-sized VV/VW boxes.

Personally, as much as I love every aspect of vaping, I'd quit before ever touching another cigarette.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mr.Mann

Mr.Mann ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 30, 2011
    All over the place
    Empire Mods and Avidvaper still sell 901 atties, and I imagine a few other places still do. Not a lot of people use them, but enough do that there's still some in the market.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.