Status
Not open for further replies.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Ion,

The 901 does make liquid taste better. It does not burn at such high temp to ruin the flavor.
I still sell the 510 for pop demand, but if anyone ask for recomendation, I always say the 901. It is my everyday vap. Aside of hitting the 8084 or using my Copper (with 901 atom) I dont use anything else.

I could go on forever and eva and eva, but I will let others chime in on the 901 that has since moved to it from the 510.

Thanks again,
Rob

viny1

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Dayton, TX
I agree with the flavor characteristics of the 901.
It did make my DIYs e-liquids taste much more flavorful, compared with the 510.

What about the 801 penstyle?
It is the real deal for me when dripping.
(I hate the 801 carts, they never hold their juice when topped, and never fully empty.)
The vapor, hit, and battery life are great, and the flavor is as good or better than a 510.

Anyone play with the 401/402/402 or EM4 series? How do they compare to a 910?
How's that copper ? Depending on the atty used, does it behave like its counterpart?

kalojado

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Dayton, Ohio Area
I agree with the flavor characteristics of the 901.
It did make my DIYs e-liquids taste much more flavorful, compared with the 510.

What about the 801 penstyle?
It is the real deal for me when dripping.
(I hate the 801 carts, they never hold their juice when topped, and never fully empty.)
The vapor, hit, and battery life are great, and the flavor is as good or better than a 510.

Anyone play with the 401/402/402 or EM4 series? How do they compare to a 910?
How's that copper ? Depending on the atty used, does it behave like its counterpart?

You know what, 901 is it when it comes to flavor. I also own a m401 and it is a very durable piece of equipment. You can drip and you can dip and you get plenty of vapor. The main complaint I have is there is ZERO flavor. those that say their 401 has great flavor, then they must have some great model. I got mine from Heaven gifts in China. The thing is strong and battery life was very good, but don't expect to waste your money on flavored juices with the 401, you can't taste anything with them...

NativeTexan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lampasas Texas
Ion,

The 901 does make liquid taste better. It does not burn at such high temp to ruin the flavor.
I still sell the 510 for pop demand, but if anyone ask for recomendation, I always say the 901. It is my everyday vap. Aside of hitting the 8084 or using my Copper (with 901 atom) I dont use anything else.

I could go on forever and eva and eva, but I will let others chime in on the 901 that has since moved to it from the 510.

Thanks again,
Rob

I enjoyed my 510 for it's similarity in hits to an analog, where flavor really never mattered to me. Now I am curious about the difference in flavor between the 510 and 901. I am hoping it is as big of a difference as what I have seen others say about it.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
I enjoyed my 510 for it's similarity in hits to an analog, where flavor really never mattered to me. Now I am curious about the difference in flavor between the 510 and 901. I am hoping it is as big of a difference as what I have seen others say about it.

As for flavor alone, 901 without a doubt.

As far as PV overall, 901 for ME!

ezcomputers

Oct 15, 2009
www.akaraessex.com
Grab an Adapter, im pretty sure they make one to use the 510 batts with a 901 atty
check altsmoke or google
Maybe Rob could try to carry them I know I would buy some... I've a recent 901 convert I started with a 510 and a kr808d1 and I have to say 808d1 cartomizers have awesome flavor and 901 is better by a tad but almost equal, the 510 just lacks the flavor... It's there but it gets blown out by the heat. I have 2 extra 510 attys 2 that i use regularly and now one 901 atty that came with my 8081d kit as a bonus. I think I'll order some 901 attys from Rob this weekend....

-EZ

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
I am not too experienced with throat hit.
I know alot search for it, but for some reason, not I.

Flavor boes before hit in my book.
Also, when I first started vaping, I used some glycerin to add vapor.
To say the least, I got sick from the clouds.
I stick with PG now and am very happy with vapor.

The 901 has throat hit, just not sure how much you are looking for....

But you will be finding out soon enough.
Rob

ezcomputers

Oct 15, 2009
www.akaraessex.com
Nativetexan, unfortunately for me all throat hit stops after maybe ten mins of vaping for me... No matter what device I use. I smoked menthol cigs for many years almost 2 packs a day so idk if my throat is just toasted or what. I'm only in my first 2 weeks off analogs so maybe once im healed I'll notice it more, but i get throat his in the morning and when I take long vape breaks, but other than that after say ten minutes of vaping nothing will give me any kind of throat hit I guess im Immune....
I did do a test between the 510 808d1 and 901 and to me the only reason the 510 would give maybe a tad more TH is cause the vapor is that much hotter, but i found it burns liquid easier ... the 8081 cartomizers and 901 are my current favorite setups.. I am getting a passthru for my 510 this week from GP and will try it but I have used my 510attys on a friend passthru and didnt notice a difference in TH just longer vape times and no annoying dead batteries...
To me you cant go wrong with a 901 or 808d1 I have refilled my cartomizers more than I can count they are wonderful and have yet to have one go bad on me in my two weeks of vaping so far, not bad for "disposable" cartridges
Hope that helps answer yer questions
-EZ

NativeTexan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lampasas Texas
I noticed there isn't a whole lot of flavor with the 510, and the throat hits have diminished for me as well. After a few days of vaping with the 510 on my passthrough, I think flavor is becoming more important to me than throat hit to me anyway.

I ordered some RY4 from Rob a few days ago, just because I am curious about it's flavor. I have seen so many people describe it with so many different flavors I just had to try it for myself. Some have said it tastes like juicy fruit gum, and others say it tastes like caramel flavored pipe tobacco.

Anyways, thanks for the replies, and soon enough I will have my own opinion of the 901. From what I have read here, I won't be dissapointed at all.

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
I noticed there isn't a whole lot of flavor with the 510, and the throat hits have diminished for me as well. After a few days of vaping with the 510 on my passthrough, I think flavor is becoming more important to me than throat hit to me anyway.

I ordered some RY4 from Rob a few days ago, just because I am curious about it's flavor. I have seen so many people describe it with so many different flavors I just had to try it for myself. Some have said it tastes like juicy fruit gum, and others say it tastes like caramel flavored pipe tobacco.

Anyways, thanks for the replies, and soon enough I will have my own opinion of the 901. From what I have read here, I won't be dissapointed at all.
901 is one of the master of the flavor, 510 is the master of the vapor is the most like to a real cigarette, the hit once you get use to a divice you are gonna ask for more hit, that what I dont want to use hight voltage cause is if I do it I would be endind doing a 220 volt mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread