901 users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
The JuiceBox is a great mod, but it's a little too big for my liking. Seems that he could trim it down some by putting it in a purpose built casing. I wish I'd seen your post the day that you put it up, I would've definately grabbed some of those atty's at that price. What vendor was that, so I can keep an eye out...

It changes everyday but weekends (I think). I like the current low shipping special 13.99 that way I can order more then once in a week and get 2 surprises in my mailbox on different days LOL.

It is the same store that I linked for you on their regular price. They are also got nice 5 pack 901 for 1.99 and less going. Under suppliers here at ecf they got a forum too. Excellent oout the dooor to you shipping. Postman wouldn't come through a snowstorm and this guy took them to Post office. Really great by all their reviews.

Thank You Chrissie- It is one of my top selling prints. You now have me frantically looking and trying to remember where did I put that router w/ports that had a usb connection! dunno if it would work lol but it's free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread