Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Just curious if anyone has used this stuff for their coils? Noticed the uwell crown 4 will have drop-in coils that use this grade of SS. So I wondered if anyone has used it and can share what properties this grade of SS wire had. Better taste, longer lasting, easy cleaning, and so on and so forth. So if you’ve used this stuff please post your experiences.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Never heard of it. Does steam engine have a downloadable TFR for it?
Not that I can find. The only thing I’ve seen is Rolex uses it in their watches. I figured it was a long shot that anyone had used it. Have to see after the crown VI comes out if this stuff is my good.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Just curious if anyone has used this stuff for their coils? Noticed the Uwell crown 4 will have drop-in coils that use this grade of SS. So I wondered if anyone has used it and can share what properties this grade of SS wire had. Better taste, longer lasting, easy cleaning, and so on and so forth. So if you’ve used this stuff please post your experiences.

It's an Unusual SS Alloy. Notice the Very High Nickel content. And the presence of Copper.

MatWeb - The Online Materials Information Resource

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Yea it a curious choice for their (Uwell) coils. I’m not sure what their reasoning was behind this. Maybe an email is the best way to get info on this. Just wondering why they think this will be a good material to use. It’s expensive and doesn’t seem like there would be any great benefit but they must’ve seen something to use it. There has to be some justification for them to pay more for this wire.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Yea it a curious choice for their (Uwell) coils. I’m not sure what their reasoning was behind this. ...

There is an Immutable Marketing Rule in Niche or Hobby Markets.

"If it is New, Unknown, and Expensive, they will Buy It."

Will 904L will be the next "Game Changer". Dunno?

I'm Happy using Invar 36 wicked with Kashmir Dryer Lint. So I'm not the best to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread