• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapeopotamus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am looking into getting the hoobity scoobity shoeoop 957qlmz model. Seems a little high priced though for the replacement scoobity's. And yes I am a FAN BOY of the hoobity scoobity shoeoop it is the best!

Sorry this thread needed to be lightened up a little.

miakauisan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I am looking into getting the hoobity scoobity shoeoop 957qlmz model. Seems a little high priced though for the replacement scoobity's. And yes I am a FAN BOY of the hoobity scoobity shoeoop it is the best!

Sorry this thread needed to be lightened up a little.

big_3434418.jpg

Neo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ...off the analogs for years!
Hi,

No, I don't think I will be coming.

I thought the price of the 905 made it worth looking into. Everything else seems to be over $100. So I went ahead and ordered from Nhaler. At $57 minus 10% discount that was a lot cheaper than anything else I was seeing or hearing about.

Hopefully, it's not a waste. In which case you guys can say I told you so.

I'll post about what it's like when I get it.

Last edited:

Sharky

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Phoenix AZ
I wont say I told you so. Hell my first ecig was overpriced and not one I stuck with past a month from Smoke Everywhere. I just like to know for myself what is worth having and not worth having. I am leary of the 905 because of all the breakage, leakage, and unit being stuck on problems I have been reading on this site and elsewhere. Be careful and enjoy...

pipes1

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
Chandler, Arizona
Won't be any "I told you so" from this end either.

Remember - you thought I should "get into politics" so I would never risk what could turn out to be the one vote that I need to win.

I have tried a few different directions, with e-cigs and still don't have it all worked out. Every new direction has cost me a few bucks but am learning along the way. I do know I like manual battery control, an end switch and prefer a relatively small device. Now if I could just figure out what atty works best ...

Wish you would make the meeting so we could all get a look at the new toy, but maybe next time.

Bob

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
I don't think you would get an "I told you so...." from anyone in the VIP. I know I have mentioned this before......

I have found that everyone's opinion on this forum is very subjective. I do read all of the comments and then decided if I still want to try a product..........

I have been trying many different products looking for the one I like. I just wanted to share my opinion on my experiences.

I would also like to know what you think of the 905. I am looking forward to hearing about and possibly seeing this new mod. Hope you picked up some of the HV eliquid to try.... :D

pipes1

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
Chandler, Arizona
I don't think you would get an "I told you so...." from anyone in the VIP. I know I have mentioned this before......

I have been trying many different products looking for the one I like. I just wanted to share my opinion on my experiences.

I would also like to know what you think of the 905. I am looking forward to hearing about and possibly seeing this new mod. Hope you picked up some of the HV eliquid to try.... :D

Hey Mike
I haven't read much about the HV eliquid but assumed it was designed to resist burning at higher voltages. Do you know what they use as a base?
Since I use zero nic, I am not sure if it is something even available to me but the Super Six will run on 6 volts so it now becomes more interesting.
Thanks
Bob

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Well I know they use PG as a base but I don't know what he uses to make it burn slower. The HV liquid only comes in 12mg. So I don't know if that would be something you wanted to try. I do know that my Liquid from Tasty Vapor has done good at 6V. Plus you can't beat the 0nic prices. $12.00 for 4oz. After the new year it will be $15.00 but still a great deal.

Neo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ...off the analogs for years!
I've had my 905 for a week or so now and here's my feedback FWIW.

So far, it hasn't heated up, caught on fire, or broken. :)

It pretty much does the job I expected, as I expected. Vapes just like a regular 901 bat in terms of output. I'd say it lasts about 6 hours or fairly heavy vaping. Actually the bat lasts longer but at that point the charge had declined to the point that the output declined as well. Was still functioning however. I have no problem with the buttons, the led, etc. but I'm not picky about that kind of thing.

Didn't really want a high volt experience either as I don't feel the need to choke on throat hit (But that's me...I'm happy to not be coughing from analogs anymore!).

It is heavy of course because of the bat. Which is why I'm not much of a mod freak. I like the lightness of a regular 901. I also like the auto bats; pushing buttons just isn't like smoking to me and after having quit for 6 months now, I still have that oral thing going on.

Especially for the price, I am finding this to be just what I needed (as long as it doesn't break next week!). I only really wanted it when I was going to be away from home for long periods and didn't want to hassle with taking a bunch of spare bats with me.

So that's my report!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread