Status
Not open for further replies.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I have lots of mods. When I am doing anything like play ball, going to watch the kids sports, whatever: I take a twist with me topped with an Evod.

I could lose it and never look back. Well, maybe look back once or twice, but no big deal. Leave your high end mods in your home, office, or locked car.

acidtabvocab

Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
California
Ahh, nice to hear the sympathetic replies! Lols.

Well, my MVP arrived, and well, i must say you get what you pay for. It keeps misfiring unfortunately, my friend says his does the same thing. On a positive note, its nice and heavy and the square feeling isn't too shabby. Also on the bright side, I learned to carry around my ego-t when I run errands or go to school. Posted earlier, I think it might be a good idea to invest in one of those GPS tracking stickers! Just pop open a mod and place one in there. Then you wouldnt have to worry as much.

it's alright, still would rather have my Evic obviously. But what's done is done and in the past! Time to move on =D

IMG_1463.jpg

Silly faces are silly

IMG_1464.jpg

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well, other than ranting about how upset I am, I am in a way happy it happened... I was riding my fixed gear bike, with my white Evic and custom Phiniac tank sitting in the side pocket. I got to my destination and decided to take a quick vape when i realized it was gone. I back tracked 3 times, for a total of 6 miles, looking for my beloved evic. Unfortunately, it was gone :(

But on the bright side, i decided to order an iTase MVP since it has a jillion positive reviews. Even great feedback from a friend who has one. And for a 57.50 new, i couldn't resist. I bought it! And well, what can i say? I am so excited! It will be here tomorrow along with another Phiniac tank (if you havent heard of phiniac, i urge you to check them out! Incredible customer service! They sent me a free tank filler when i called and said i forgot to buy one.) Lastly, i just wanted to share this post with ECF, urging you to not do what i did, and be smart about where you put your vaping device. Anything can happen!

Happy 4th of July ECF!!! :toast:
Sorry you lost your rig.

PinoyBoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
WA State, USA
I thought I lost my evic once. I usually keep it on the center console of my car while driving. It someone rolled under the seats. I freaked out, after a day of no vaping, I found it while I was cleaning the car. Leaked about 0.5 ml of juice =( It was a dripper and I usually flood the well.

My son lost 2 ego batteries and T3's I bought him, and 1 set up his friend gave him in 2 month's. He is on his own now. I guess I may have to reclaim that 30 ml bottle of juice I bought him.

Chain vape his juice.

djezewski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Wayland, New York, United States
Seems he has a friend that works at a smoke shop so he is going to get some stuff there- good, at least if he is spending his own money on his gear instead of me..he is going to be 28 this month so I do not feel like I am corrupting his morals anymore..and at least he is not asking for me to buy his cancer sticks anymore..well hopefully not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread