A 5 Tool Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
I just had to start this thread. Any one who follows baseball probably has heard the phrase " A 5 Tool Player" that is a player that excels at 5 different talents as a baseball player. They are
1. he hits for average
2. he hits for power
3. he excels in defense
4. he runs the bases well
5. he has a strong throwing arm

Now for juice. To be considered a great juice. There should be 5 points of reference, not 3...juice reviews always fall short by not mentioning the last 2.
1. Excellent vapor
2. hits like a bull
3. Taste great
4. works well in a carto or atomizer with a draw that last more then a day or two
5. Taste at full potential right out of the mail box

Any juice that cannot do all 5 cannot be considered a great juice. Sorry vendors...your juice is not great! If the juice is too thin, it fails the test. If a juice need to steep for a week or two, it is not a great juice.

I know I will get a lot of snide remarks, but the truth is always the truth. You cannot expect me to buy a 10ml bottle of juice to try and wait 2 weeks to try it...that is total nonsense..vendors make nice money, they can afford to let a juice steep before they sell it.

If a juice is too thin, put some more vg in the juice. The natural extract tobaccos are a perfect example of this. If you cannot top off this juice with a juice that can hold it's own in a carto...do not buy it! I want people to save money and not just give it away.

If your juice is week at 24mg do something about it. Put more nic in it.

The only juice that can do all 5 is dulcis from the vapor talk store...I found that there are some juices that I think are better tasting, but dulcis is good enough to get a 10. I went 5 days with this juice and the draw on day 5 was just as good as day 1. It holds up great in a carto, it has great vapor for a pg juice and taste great out of the mail box.

So, before you call a juice awsome and great...you must consider all 5, if you cannot do all 5, the juice cannot be great...this is just a fact!!!

The FRANKSTER has spoken and more importantly, he has told the juice. I use the third person because I think it's funny....lol

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
So, before you call a juice awsome [sic] and great...you must consider all 5, if you cannot do all 5, the juice cannot be great...this is just a fact!!!

Maybe that's the Frankster decree in whatever universe you rule, but not in mine.

Great pitchers often can't hit worth a darn, and great designated hitters usually can't pitch, but the very best ballplayers of both categories get voted into the Hall of Fame.

That said, setting up a thread specifying a certain set of criteria is your privilege. So, let the Roman Circus begin!

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
Maybe that's the Frankster decree in whatever universe you rule, but not in mine.

Great pitchers often can't hit worth a darn, and great designated hitters usually can't pitch, but the very best ballplayers of both categories get voted into the Hall of Fame.

That said, setting up a thread specifying a certain set of criteria is your privilege. So, let the Roman Circus begin!

You just had to specify that awesome was spelled wrong...that is very typical of you. A 5 tool ballplayer does not take into consideration pitchers, it never has and never will be. My thread is based on fact, not opinion. Let the circus begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
Could u tell us more about what dulcis tastes like? It is a tobacco juice right?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Dulcis is similar to an ry4 in that it is a tobacco with a caramel hint to it. I do not taste any vanilla in it, but it seems that some people do. I think it is an outstanding juice that is mostly pg based, I am not sure if it has any vg in it, but the vapor is great. It taste great right out of the mail box so you do not have to wait a month for this juice to reveal it's full potential.

It goes great in a carto...smooth draw for days and a strong hit at 24mg. It is expensive though at approx 80 cents per ml. The tobacco has a smooth taste to it and it is not dry like most tobaccos...the ry4 round up gives some perceptions on this juice...you can find it on the very first page of that thread.

Zodas

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2011
columbus ohio
Bounty Hunter kinda fails at...

2. hits like a bull...it has TH, but not like a bull.
3. Taste great...it has good taste but it is very weak. If I could get triple flavor added I would.
4. works well in a carto or atomizer with a draw that last more then a day or two...its dark. A day or two is spot on.

I like it and vape it all the time...but it doesnt succeed at all 5 points.

ambientech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
somewhere
Bounty Hunter kinda fails at...

2. hits like a bull...it has TH, but not like a bull.
3. Taste great...it has good taste but it is very weak. If I could get triple flavor added I would.
4. works well in a carto or atomizer with a draw that last more then a day or two...its dark. A day or two is spot on.

I like it and vape it all the time...but it doesnt succeed at all 5 points.

Shows how subjective juice is.

IMO

It has more TH than any juice I have tried, It is more flavorful than any juice I have tried,and my atty's last 2 months with it LOL

More on the TH

People say halo has some of the best TH juices and BH is right there with them

Last edited:

Voltron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
San Juan, PR
I love the "5 tool" baseball reference. I suspect you're a Mets' fan...are you SHARKU, Staindrulez, or DOLZER by any chance? ;) So many failed 5 tool prospects on that team :(

Anyway, the problem I see with the criteria you set up is subjectiveness. Since taste is the most subjective thing in vaping, criteria #3 and #5 will vary a lot from person to person (or scout to scout). Also, the hits like a bull thing (#2) is also dependent on the type of TH you crave. I personally like a moderate TH, while you and others seem to be looking for a "bonghit" type :)

On the other hand, criteria #1 and #4 is pretty objective and I think should be given more weight in reviews. These kind of represent the juice's OBP :D Lets play some Moneyvape then! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread