Status
Not open for further replies.

Silence

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Hopkinsville, Ky
Hey Guys,

I think that the tire clip is a great way to carry a 510 but as a guy I just dont want it hanging from my neck, but I love the functionality. I think I may have a solution. I took a standard black pen cap ( ya know the ones with the metal shirt pocket clip). and with a little effort it slid over the led end of my 510!! I suspect that with a little heat (aka lighter) you could soften the plastic so it would mold that way and be a sung fit for you 510 to rest in. I hope this helps!

Raenon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
how have you avoided 336 analogs for only 3.80!!!???!!!???

That version of the ticker takes into account how much money you spent/spend on supplies (like how much it costs for additional carts/per day, and what your startup expenses were).

In other words, he's saved his lungs from 336 analogs, and net savings of $3.80 in cash.

A day or two ago, it would have announced how long until he broke even on the cash expenditure.

Silence

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Hopkinsville, Ky
That version of the ticker takes into account how much money you spent/spend on supplies (like how much it costs for additional carts/per day, and what your startup expenses were).

In other words, he's saved his lungs from 336 analogs, and net savings of $3.80 in cash.

A day or two ago, it would have announced how long until he broke even on the cash expenditure.

Correct!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread