Status
Not open for further replies.

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
So, I had a secondary battery go out just before surgery and needed a replacement. I've started using true Joyetech e-Gos exclusively because they've typically lasted at least a year before puttering out unlike other brands, and my typical supplier had zero stock. After perusing Joyetech's site for other retailers, I realized that I recognized Cignot's name from here on ECF, and low and behold they carried plenty of e-Gos in plenty of colors! Needless to say, I placed a quick order for 2 new batteries and put in a note about my situation, asking that whatever they could do to get them out quickly would be greatly appreciated.

Not only did I get my batteries in more than enough time for my hospital stay, but I also got a very nice handwritten note wishing me a get well soon. Now if that ain't service, I don't know what is! Considering the fact that not only has my old supplier gotten a little hinky about even carrying a lot of e-Go stock, but that shipping usually takes longer, I do believe I've found a new battery supplier. :)

Needless to say, the surgery went fantastic and the batteries were very much appreciated at 3:30 in the morning when I couldn't sleep. :blush: Thank you Cignot!!!

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
You are welcome. I am glad the procedure went well and I hope you are on the mend!

So, I had a secondary battery go out just before surgery and needed a replacement. I've started using true Joyetech e-Gos exclusively because they've typically lasted at least a year before puttering out unlike other brands, and my typical supplier had zero stock. After perusing Joyetech's site for other retailers, I realized that I recognized Cignot's name from here on ECF, and low and behold they carried plenty of e-Gos in plenty of colors! Needless to say, I placed a quick order for 2 new batteries and put in a note about my situation, asking that whatever they could do to get them out quickly would be greatly appreciated.

Not only did I get my batteries in more than enough time for my hospital stay, but I also got a very nice handwritten note wishing me a get well soon. Now if that ain't service, I don't know what is! Considering the fact that not only has my old supplier gotten a little hinky about even carrying a lot of e-Go stock, but that shipping usually takes longer, I do believe I've found a new battery supplier. :)

Needless to say, the surgery went fantastic and the batteries were very much appreciated at 3:30 in the morning when I couldn't sleep. :blush: Thank you Cignot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread