Cignot FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captor

Mar 27, 2010
Florida
I have just decided to try e-cigs and due to this and similar reviews/comments about Cignot, have placed my starter order with them late yesterday. It shows as in transit and assuming USPS doesn't bork it up, I should be good to go in a few days.

I am glad my thread helped you decide to order and try an ecig Quexos and i really hope you find the ecig as much of a lifesaver as i and thousands more have, as for Cignot, i'm confident you'll be pleased with their services and friendly attitude, they are great to deal with.

Quexos said:
The only thing I found odd, from a newbie point of view, is that while shopping there, I really had no idea what half the products were until a good bit of researching these forums first. A PCC? A Passtru? I still have no idea what flavor or nic content my 5 prefilled carts will be. So in short, they seem to be dealer for veterans, not newbies, but with a little research I was able to figure out what to buy and if all goes well, I will become a loyal Cignot customer as well.

You know what, after i read this i went to Cignot really quick to take a look around and you are right in a way, if you go straight to the kits there's no really detailed explanation of what a pcc is, only when you go to the accesories page you learn pcc is actually a personal charger case lol, funny thing is as far as i remember, most ecig merchants i've visited also use abreviations.

From the point of view of a person totally new to ecigs with next to no knowledge, Cignot and all merchants period, would benefit from having a sort of ecig introduction page on the navigation menu, or say an "ecig jargon/terminology" page.

Quexos

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
USA
I am glad my thread helped you decide to order and try an ecig Quexos and i really hope you find the ecig as much of a lifesaver as i and thousands more have, as for Cignot, i'm confident you'll be pleased with their services and friendly attitude, they are great to deal with.

a few days later...

You were absolutely correct! I love my new 510, and was completely satisfied with my transaction with Cignot. I am 3 days into it, finally getting over the learning curve and have simply lost interest in tobacco cigarettes. It was not like quitting...it was more like changing brands. Amazing!

Metstoo

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Central Florida
Well... my original shipment from Cignot on April 8th never showed up. So, the ladies at Cignot graciously shipped out another order on the 20th...

Should I be nervous that the USPS tracking page is showing the second shipment as still at the sorting facility in Chicago? Just like the first shipment???

I emailed USPS about the first missing shipment and never heard back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread