A Case To Die For!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Fellow Newbies,

If you haven't discovered it yet, vaping is so much more than just giving up analogs. It is a world of fun! There's a lot of information to digest at first but one day you'll realize you are throwing around words like 'atty' and 'cart mods' like an old pro. Then you find yourself daydreaming about e-juice flavors or a mod to get more vapor and - voila! -you are well on your way to a fun new hobby: from mixing your own juices to finding the perfect vape machine and everything in between. Heck, some might even call it a whole new lifestyle!

My current obsession is cases. Like purses, you can't have just one. Here's a link to my newest, custom made by Kristin, which she has just shipped to me. It is pictured on post 54.

She is a doll and her work is nothing short of amazing!

So what's starting to fill your daydreams?

USMC.CAR

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Okinawa, Japan
I'm still waiting on my first kit to arive,but I'm already thinking about the different juices to order and also to make my own,I'm not only looking at ecigs to help me to stop smoking but also looking at it as a new hobby!
Just can't wait to start Vaping!:mail:

I'm in the EXACT same boat as you. Waiting on my VaporKing to show up, as well as the the $100 of e juices to arrive. Can't wait!

jetracer06

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA USA
I'm in the EXACT same boat as you. Waiting on my VaporKing to show up, as well as the the $100 of e juices to arrive. Can't wait!

got a vaporking myself.. You shouldn't be disappointed.. only thing was that I receive a couple bad batteries but the website cleared it up and compensated me for it.. (V4L) good customer service... good thing u planned ahead and got sum juices as well.. THE ONLY THING THAT IS A BUZZKILL IS WAITING FOR UR PACKAGE TO ARRIVE.. like down to the last minute..

USMC.CAR

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Okinawa, Japan
got a vaporking myself.. You shouldn't be disappointed.. only thing was that I receive a couple bad batteries but the website cleared it up and compensated me for it.. (V4L) good customer service... good thing u planned ahead and got sum juices as well.. THE ONLY THING THAT IS A BUZZKILL IS WAITING FOR UR PACKAGE TO ARRIVE.. like down to the last minute..

Haha, for sure, I've been salivating over USPS tracking system for days now. The watched pot never boils, but I can't help it.

nice lookin cases.. lil too classy for me.. I'm lookin for a case for my kr8 xl's.. most cases for xl batts are way bulky..
My hubby said the same thing until I showed him her other cases besides the more feminine ones. She makes them in several sizes and will work with you to make one for whatever you want to put in. You owe it to yourself to at least look! And if you're thinking classy=pricey, be prepared for a huge surprise...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread