A Company That Honors Their Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjam

Moved On
Apr 19, 2010
florida
So a month or so ago I bought a whitcloud e-cig at the mall in Sarasota, FL. They sales guy told me it was covered by a 6 month warranty against manufacturers defects. Whenever I buy something with a warranty and the item turns out to have flaws, I usually have to jump through massive hoops just to get a sub-standard fix ie: a replacement of a lesser value or a quick patch repair on my existing product that will probably hold until my warranty expires. So my white cloud worked pretty good til about a week ago then the battery started suddenly going out after about an hour or so. I took it back to the kiosk where I purchased it and the salesman there was able to tell that the battery was indeed defective. He goes into his inventory, pulls out a brand new battery checks to make sure its working fine and hands it to me and says here you go, let us know if you have any more issues. I was stunned to say the least and I stood there for a moment. I have never had a company just willingly honor their warranty. This was a great experience. I keep telling them that I was a soft cartridge e cigarette but if they are designing one, theyre not telling me about it. Oh well. Im glad I have this. I already feel 100% better now thatI dont smoke tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread