a customer's review

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3mon

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2012
san antonio
Just thought I’d throw this out there as a customer review to someone “on-the-fence” about ordering from HHV.

I’ve been ordering my juice from HHV for a while (since I’ve been using their juice for several months, you can only guess my opinions on them lol) and my GF decided that she wanted a Bolt APV. pink to be exact.

HHV had the pink Bolt, a V2, and I ordered it. From Day one she wasn’t happy with it. I ordered flat top batteries and the Bolt would sporadically work. I emailed HHV and got a quick response back to use button tops. I put in the button tops and it worked. But she still wasn’t happy and said it just didn’t seem to produce the vape that my older, V1, Black Bolt did and went thru batteries like crazy.

I wrote it off as typical womanly complaining LOL. Well after a couple of months of her still complaining…I decided to take a day and use her pink bolt myself (a weekend….cuz I didn’t want anyone see me fisting a pink rod to my face LOL). After using it…I agreed completely. Something was wrong. So I emailed HHV about sending it back….2 months after I bought it.

I got an email back quickly explaining that I was way outside their normal return policy and they couldn’t take it back (I neglected to notice their return policy before emailing) but…because HHV wanted to keep my business they offered me a GREAT deal for a V1 they had.

I thanked them but declined. It was my neglect in not knowing to voice my issues in the proper time and I wasn’t willing to make them “pay” for my mistake.

HHV could have easily just pointed that I was a month and a half outside their return policy and left it at that. But to make that extra effort to go above and beyond impressed me to know end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread