a deal too good to be true?counterfeits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Someone sent me a link to this site :ecigsdiscount. It has a deal on a Kangleer EGo set? for 0.00 ? first of all free, why?
Anyone hear of this site and from what I can see on a google search its from China. IF anyone has heard of this, please let me know. Sounds like a clone or counterfeit item.

forgot, here is the link http://www.ecigsdiscount.com/Kangleer-EGO-Starter-Kit-Black_p_310.html

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Mynameisrob, they have it first off in their closeout area, nothing about any thing other than just the small starter kit like can be gotten at any number of sites we all use, but no add to cart or anything like that, more like when one of the others run out of something they leave it listed with no real price and no way to order

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
ooops, silly me, didnt realize that detail. My aunt sent me the link and said it was free, but I didnt think of the fact they were sold out. I just didnt recognize the name brand kangleer, is that the regular brand of the Ego? I am very new to vaping and I want to make sure I dont get duped. I am going to get the KGo as soon as I save up.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
ooops, silly me, didnt realize that detail. My aunt sent me the link and said it was free, but I didnt think of the fact they were sold out. I just didnt recognize the name brand kangleer, is that the regular brand of the Ego? I am very new to vaping and I want to make sure I dont get duped. I am going to get the KGo as soon as I save up.

Genuine Egos are made By Joye but there are many knockoffs out there. The Kgo or Riva would be a much better option than Ego IMO.

Good luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread