A few e-cigs that I have Battery comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed W

ECF Veteran
When your new looking for a electronic cigarette you want something that will last threw the day with the least amount of hassles like constant battery changes. Below I have listed some of the current electronic cigarettes that I have and how long the battery's last hope this will help you decide what would fit your needs. These comparisons are off my usage of being a 2 pack a day smoker this will be different for others that smoke more or less.

801 pen style – 801 pen style e-cig looks like a pen has a 280MaH manual or automatic battery with 801 atomizer. Battery last 2-3 hours before needing recharged

510 – the 510 is a smaller unit that is about the same size as a cigarette has a 180MaH manual, automatic battery uses 510 atomizer battery last 1.5–2 hours before needing recharged

M401 – M401 200MaH automatic battery with 401 atomizers. Battery last 1.5–2 hours before needing recharged

Riva – Riva looks like the EGO has rubber button that light up when pushed has a manual 750MaH battery comes in two styles 510 and 901 atomizers. Battery last 6–8 hours before needing recharged

VGO-900 – VGO-900 has a larger battery with a Diamond jewel button nice paint job and has a manual 900MaH battery uses 510 atomizer. Battery last 8–10 hours before needing recharged

DSE905 – 905 is a battery mod that takes one 14500 900MaH AA battery when button is pushed has blue ring that lights up at bottom of the atomizer uses a 510 atomizer. Battery will last 8-10 hours before needing recharged.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread