Not open for further replies.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
this begs the question if we do not know what if any harm is being caused how informed of a choice are we making? what are we asking of the vendors?
We're asking them if THEY know what's in the juice they're selling.

must they stop everything they are doing and immediately throw every available resource and unlimited amount of cash in the direction
of each and every concern a customer may possibly have all in the name of transparency?
Nope, as far as I'm concerned, they don't need to do ANY of that. All they need to do is BE HONEST.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Im not sure if its a myth,I have a can of Ozium here and the label lists 4.4% Propylene Glycol.I think that is what the hospitals are useing.I am no expert though.All I know is we used to spray it inthe car when we were about to be pulled over by an officer of the law.

The myth is that hospitals pump PG through their ventilation units and everyone at the hospital is breathing in PG. That simply is not true... There were studies done but that's about it...

Reactions: DeAnna2112

skoony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
saint paul,mn,usa
We're asking them if THEY know what's in the juice they're selling.

Nope, as far as I'm concerned, they don't need to do ANY of that. All they need to do is BE HONEST.
what about the twenty other or so chemicals in flavorings that OSHA is concerned
about? after that they have an additional 40 more on there B list to look at.
if a vendor asks their supplier and it isn't on the label and the answer is
no no either way how can they justify the expense? believe it or not
AP and DP are not the be all and end all concern of the vaping
world for consumers and vendors.
besides now vendors are testing.win,win.
can we go home now?
:)
mike

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
what about the twenty other or so chemicals in flavorings that OSHA is concerned about? after that they have an additional 40 more on there B list to look at.
Have you got a list of these and the potential hazards associated with each of them?

besides now vendors are testing.win,win.
We haven't won yet. For what percentage of juices (or DIY flavorings) on the market can you find simple diketone test results?

can we go home now?
Nope, I'm not ready to vape nothing but unflavored yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread