Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I see some videos lately comparing kayfun with Tilemahos. They say that Tilemahos is kayfun killer, some others disagree, others say that Tilemahos is like kayfun. Ok, lets play a game. The winner will receive a Tilemahos.

If anyone finds a similarity between Tilemahos and Kayfun, (exept the 2 bolts that hold the wire :laugh:), he will have his price. But you have to find similarities that kayfun was first invented. If you find similarities that I first invented and I put it on my earlier than Kayfun atomizers like GG Odysseus, Iatty etc, then they are not similarities.

Let the game begin!!!

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
ahahaha, ok dk. But this is not a real similarity, thats how all atomizers are made. Its like we say that they are both made of Steel.

But even if its like this, I was the first one in e-cig history that made the first 510 connection with the base together as one piece :)

Last edited:

67style

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2014
Germany
939483080275665186.jpg

The answer is: nothing :vapor:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Adjustable 510 pin, using only resistance wire

Tilemahos doesnt have an adjustable pin Dirts. Only GG Ithaka and GG Penelope have adjustable pin. But even the adjustable pin was my invention. I first did it on Odysseus when you where able to screw more the rebuildable part so the center pin could stick out more or less :)

Dirts

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2013
FL, USA
Tilemahos doesnt have an adjustable pin Dirts. Only GG Ithaka and GG Penelope have adjustable pin. But even the adjustable pin was my invention. I first did it on Odysseus when you where able to screw more the rebuildable part so the center pin could stick out more or less :)
Ah, back to the drawing board, >_<

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Kayfun 3.1 has adjustable pin, but I realise my second suggestion isn't right.

yes, the second one doesnt really count buddy. The use of res wire isnt new, not for kayfun, not for Tilemahos too. Its just a common practice. I am talking about minnor or major things on construction.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hrm...adjustable airflow on the atty itself?

Sure hud. But the way it is made on kayfun is a bolt under the base where you have to unscrew the atomizer and use a screwdriver to adjust the air. That has nothing to do with Tilemahos air control.:)

Similarities are things that look the same or work the same. The tank for example isnt similarity because both of them are tanks. But if tanks are made the same way then yes, this would be a similarity :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread