A kinda crazy way ive just tried to dry my cartos but worked pretty well

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBOY82

Jul 22, 2011
Louisville, KY
First off i cleaned my cartos by boiling them then blew out the excess water after that i wrapped them in paper towels but into a small zip bag and put a rubber band around them to hold in place and finally I rubber banded them to a blade on my ceiling fan , yep the ceiling fan. Made sure they were very secure and turned the fan on high for about 5 to 10 minutes. Afterwards the cartos were nice and dry and to test it out i filled one up using the condom method and repeated the process but for like 10 seconds. With condoms on both ends preventing me from losing the liquid i just put in. Topped it off and works fantastic. Yeah I was bored and figured it couldn't hurt but hey I figure i can find at least 15 mins a weeks to clean and fill a couple days worth of cartos. Don't know if anyone has tried this ceiling fan technique before.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I guess I could rubber band them to a ceiling fan but I'm afraid of Ladders.

I like this technique...

That is good.

But to get the Maximum fill you need more power. Something like this...

c_spin.jpg

To Dry, Put the Battery end in.

To Fill, Battery end out. Just don't forget to put the condom on the ends.

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
I guess I could rubber band them to a ceiling fan but I'm afraid of Ladders.

I like this technique...

To Dry, Put the Battery end in.

To Fill, Battery end out. Just don't forget to put the condom on the ends.

That is seriously the coolest thing I have ever seen! LMAO!!!

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
That is seriously the coolest thing I have ever seen! LMAO!!!

Now that is just bad as*!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I was the person who thought of this but I was not. It was too good of an idea so I saved the picture.

I remember that the member who made it said he used Fuse Holders he got from Radio Shack for the things to hold the cartos.

Better than my way of taping cartos to the rims of my car and driving on the freeway.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
There's a dollar in it for you if you post a video of it on YouTube :laugh:

Sorry. But as part of the reduced sentence in the plea bargain, I’m barred from doing YouTube vids about taping cartos onto motorized vehicles and then operating them on a public highway.

I thought about attaching cartos to the spokes of a bicycle with Zip-Ties but the court might see this as a probation violation. So I decided not to until I talk with my attorney.

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
Sorry. But as part of the reduced sentence in the plea bargain, I’m barred from doing YouTube vids about taping cartos onto motorized vehicles and then operating them on a public highway.

I thought about attaching cartos to the spokes of a bicycle with Zip-Ties but the court might see this as a probation violation. So I decided not to until I talk with my attorney.

That's a shame because a video like that would go viral for sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread