A letter to the manufactur and anyone else wanting to purchase from Innovapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

innoent

Apr 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Tony - I am not sure why you continue to try to discount/discredit my experience with InnoVapor and the Apex UltraMax, and the expression of such. In an effort to put this to rest, please answer the following questions...please be honest and a simple YES or NO is all I ask:

1) Did I purchase two Apex Alpha UltraMax starter kits from InnoVapor on June 01, 2011 (order#6628)?

2) Did I contact InnoVapor in July, 2011 stating that my ceramic RES had broken?

3) Did InnoVapor send a replacement ceramic RES at no cost to me along with a prepaid label for the return of the broken RES? (I'll give credit where credit is due...I greatly appreciated it).

4) Did I return the broken RES back to you as I was instructed to do? (I'm sure you keep records of such as you have cited a non-return rate of 95%...and you wouldn't make something like that up...seeing how you have changed your policy regarding this issue based on that rate).

5) Did I contact InnoVapor last month regarding yet another broken RES?

6) Was I told that due to 95% of people NOT returning their broken RES your (InnoVapor's) policy has changed?

7) Did I ask you (InnoVapor) at that time to look up my account history to verify that I did if fact return my RES as I said I would? (That should more than prove I'm not in that 95% who don't play by the rules).

8) Did you (InnoVapor) look it up?

9) Was I also told that when I sent my broken RES back to you (InnoVapor), if there was any sign of damage at all, it would not be covered, and I would need to purchase a replacement for almost $40?

10) Do you know factually, the condition of my current broken RES?

11) As a customer of both InnoVapor and Apex, am I entitled to express my opinion (here or anywhere else), if I do so honestly?

12) Is there ONE thing in ANY of my posts that you (InnoVapor) know to be untrue?

- I look forward to your reply!

To the rest of you who feel they must defend InnoVapor, I respect your right to your opinion...please respect mine. You can post all of the kudos and positive feedback you wish, and I promise not to attempt to undermine it...why don't you do the same.

And for those of you who THINK they know me, my issue, or the history and condition of my RES...Please go flaunt your ignorance elsewhere.

innoent

Apr 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
vaptamist = ignorant

Please SHOW me where I (Innoent) said I dropped it...Keep looking, because you will never find it! This UltraMax was a backup to the one that went in the trash a month ago, it has barley been used and NEVER abused...Get your facts straight!

BTW...would you like me to send you a photo showing the near new condition of my UltraMax...it will help prove your ignorance.

Void

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2010
San Diego
Just quoting myself for truth here. 'nuff said.

I think if he could afford 2 ultramax's hes not worried about a freebie. .... troll.

He has every right to express his opinion about the support and policy change. In fact I love negative comments on products, helps inform consumers about products and companies and especially on larger purchases.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Tony - I am not sure why you continue to try to discount/discredit my experience with InnoVapor and the Apex UltraMax, and the expression of such. In an effort to put this to rest, please answer the following questions...please be honest and a simple YES or NO is all I ask:

1) Did I purchase two Apex Alpha UltraMax starter kits from InnoVapor on June 01, 2011 (order#6628)?

2) Did I contact InnoVapor in July, 2011 stating that my ceramic RES had broken?

3) Did InnoVapor send a replacement ceramic RES at no cost to me along with a prepaid label for the return of the broken RES? (I'll give credit where credit is due...I greatly appreciated it).

4) Did I return the broken RES back to you as I was instructed to do? (I'm sure you keep records of such as you have cited a non-return rate of 95%...and you wouldn't make something like that up...seeing how you have changed your policy regarding this issue based on that rate).

5) Did I contact InnoVapor last month regarding yet another broken RES?

6) Was I told that due to 95% of people NOT returning their broken RES your (InnoVapor's) policy has changed?

7) Did I ask you (InnoVapor) at that time to look up my account history to verify that I did if fact return my RES as I said I would? (That should more than prove I'm not in that 95% who don't play by the rules).

8) Did you (InnoVapor) look it up?

9) Was I also told that when I sent my broken RES back to you (InnoVapor), if there was any sign of damage at all, it would not be covered, and I would need to purchase a replacement for almost $40?

10) Do you know factually, the condition of my current broken RES?

11) As a customer of both InnoVapor and Apex, am I entitled to express my opinion (here or anywhere else), if I do so honestly?

12) Is there ONE thing in ANY of my posts that you (InnoVapor) know to be untrue?

- I look forward to your reply!

To the rest of you who feel they must defend InnoVapor, I respect your right to your opinion...please respect mine. You can post all of the kudos and positive feedback you wish, and I promise not to attempt to undermine it...why don't you do the same.

And for those of you who THINK they know me, my issue, or the history and condition of my RES...Please go flaunt your ignorance elsewhere.

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. Yes

5. Yes

6. Yes

7. Mark answers emails and calls, but of course I take your word. Yes.

8. Once again, Mark answers emails and calls, and once again I'll take your word. No.

9. Yes

10. No

11. Yes absolutely, am I also not entitled to mine?

12. No, not to my knowledge.

innoent

Apr 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Tony - Thank you for the reply and your honesty...and even for the benefit of the doubt. And of course you are entitled to your opinion! But to assume that I am lying about the [mis]use or condition of my RES, or that I have a personal vendetta against you (InnoVapor) is way off the mark, and a bit offensive to me. I harbor no ill feelings toward InnoVapor, as my main point of contention is with Apex and the UltraMax itself. And to be honset, I just didn't like having the rules changed on me after I purchased two high end PV Mod's from you. And to be perfectly honest with you, what really ...... me off was being told (when I called), that I would have to be without my only functioning devise for up to a full month while I sent the RES to you...you sent it to Apex...they sent it back to you...and you sent it back to me, and you (whoever answered the phone) "were okay with that because that was the [new] policy". I mean come on, this is to replace analog cigarettes...what do you think would happen in that month of waiting?!? Please also know that I only turned to this forum after learning that ALL reviews and feedback on your site are filtered...needless to say, mine wasn't approved. I see all these great posts on here about your awesome service (you won't find me trying to discredit any of them), but I really felt (and still do) like I got short changed.

I hope you see my point more clearly now and understand that I have an honest and valid issue with the UltraMax, and InnoVapor's customer service in addressing that issue. And again, thank you for your honesty in your reply, and your acknowledgement of my truthfulness.

Regards!
Michael

Last edited:

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
I think if he could afford 2 ultramax's hes not worried about a freebie. .... troll.

He has every right to express his opinion about the support and policy change. In fact I love negative comments on products, helps inform consumers about products and companies and especially on larger purchases.

Troll? Pretty sure I'm not the one trolling this entire site in an effort to get free replacement items for the ones that the user broke. Last time I saw this much class was on an episode of Jersey Shore.

Anyway, welcome to ignore, both of you. I'm tired of seeing your names pop up everywhere crying for hand outs.

innoent

Apr 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Of course vaptamist won't reply to my call out of his lies, he can't...talk about class. And if you think posting an opinion of my experience with a product (and the seller of that product) is trolling for a free replacement...when in fact, the seller has validated the truth in EVERTHING I've posted, you're even more stupid that you've proven yourself to be in your prior posts. I bought what I thought was a high end device (in fact I bought two of them) and when it failed to live up to my expectations and they lasted less than one year, I shared my experience and opinion in a forum. Where is the problem...and while you're at it, explain to me why such a great devise and distributor needs to be so vigorously defended with your lies and misinformation?

BTW...where did you buy your UltraMax...off of this forums' classified section?!? And I'm the cheapskate

Get a life!

TheSneakerHoarder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
DFW
Of course vaptamist won't reply to my call out of his lies, he can't...talk about class. And if you think posting an opinion of my experience with a product (and the seller of that product) is trolling for a free replacement...when in fact, the seller has validated the truth in EVERTHING I've posted, you're even more stupid that you've proven yourself to be in your prior posts. I bought what I thought was a high end device (in fact I bought two of them) and when it failed to live up to my expectations and they lasted less than one year, I shared my experience and opinion in a forum. Where is the problem...and while you're at it, explain to me why such a great devise and distributor needs to be so vigorously defended with your lies and misinformation?

BTW...where did you buy your UltraMax...off of this forums' classified section?!? And I'm the cheapskate

Get a life!

Personal_attacks_get_you_0_hp_points...re-direct_to_next_quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread