A little favor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie_Lee

Dec 5, 2009
Sonora, México.
Hey there fellow Chuckleheads, im in need of a favor here, i want to recommend the Chuck to some friends at another forum in Spain, im the only one there with a Chuck and even tho i love it and speak of its great performance/qualities i have a weak side when it comes to experience and comparison between regular e-cig models/battery mods, etc since my first PV so far is the Chuck, ill later buy some starter kits for regular models and some other mods like the V2, the SB, BB and all those (little by little :oops:), but, for now i would like to know what other Chuckers think of the Chuck, its conclusions about it on itself and when comparing the Chuck with other regular e-cig models and battery mods.

I would be very greatful with everyone who posts, specially people with several mods who can make a comparison, that way ill be able to at least quote others whom have tried other mods and have much more experience than i do.

I sincerely hope im not asking too much, it would really help me a lot, thanks :)

JeannieB360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2009
Central New Jersey, USA
Comparison to a 'regular' ecig:

The Chuck uses 'standard' rechargeable batteries that last much longer between charges than the 'proprietary' ecig batteries. The 3v RCR123a batteries have lasted me 3 to 4 hours of chain-vaping, where my 901 battery would require a recharge after an hour or so of chain-vaping. The 18650 battery lasts me 2 or more days - I can't chain vape 48 hours in a row so I haven't tried to 'endurance' test them.

Because the charge lasts longer, the batteries stay at their optimum voltage levels for much longer than a proprietary battery.

They are also much cheaper than the proprietary batteries and generally can be recharged many more times than the proprietary ones, saving you even more money in the long run. Batteries I have bought for the Chuck/Little Chuck.

They have a manual switch compared to the air-flow or sound-activated 'switches' for auto batteries. Jeff also uses a very high quality switch with a comfortable touch - much more comfortable than the 901 manual battery switch, and I've had many manual 901 batteries where the switch gets stuck in an 'on' mode, causing them to overheat, boil out the e-juice and melt the cartomizer. I've never had such a problem with the Chuck switch.

If something DOES break on the Chuck, Jeff repairs it quickly at no charge, cleans it thoroughly and often adds in replacements for older parts with newer, even more reliable designs.

The connector end of the Chuck is designed as a 'cup'. Liquid that leaks from overfilling an atomizer will collect in that cup and cannot leak into the battery and won't drip all over the outside of the Chuck.

And, of course, there's the added advantage that you can have custom graphics making your Chuck unique. The workmanship of the finish is excellent, as well. I have a different painted mod that has developed little bubbles under the painted finish, causing the paint to start to peel away, making the mod look like it is suffering leprosy. And some of my anodized aluminum mods are beginning to show wear marks from my fingers.

How's that for a start?

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Comparison to a 'regular' ecig:

The Chuck uses 'standard' rechargeable batteries that last much longer between charges than the 'proprietary' ecig batteries. The 3v RCR123a batteries have lasted me 3 to 4 hours of chain-vaping, where my 901 battery would require a recharge after an hour or so of chain-vaping. The 18650 battery lasts me 2 or more days - I can't chain vape 48 hours in a row so I haven't tried to 'endurance' test them.

Because the charge lasts longer, the batteries stay at their optimum voltage levels for much longer than a proprietary battery.

They are also much cheaper than the proprietary batteries and generally can be recharged many more times than the proprietary ones, saving you even more money in the long run. Batteries I have bought for the Chuck/Little Chuck.

They have a manual switch compared to the air-flow or sound-activated 'switches' for auto batteries. Jeff also uses a very high quality switch with a comfortable touch - much more comfortable than the 901 manual battery switch, and I've had many manual 901 batteries where the switch gets stuck in an 'on' mode, causing them to overheat, boil out the e-juice and melt the cartomizer. I've never had such a problem with the Chuck switch.

If something DOES break on the Chuck, Jeff repairs it quickly at no charge, cleans it thoroughly and often adds in replacements for older parts with newer, even more reliable designs.

The connector end of the Chuck is designed as a 'cup'. Liquid that leaks from overfilling an atomizer will collect in that cup and cannot leak into the battery and won't drip all over the outside of the Chuck.

And, of course, there's the added advantage that you can have custom graphics making your Chuck unique. The workmanship of the finish is excellent, as well. I have a different painted mod that has developed little bubbles under the painted finish, causing the paint to start to peel away, making the mod look like it is suffering leprosy. And some of my anodized aluminum mods are beginning to show wear marks from my fingers.

How's that for a start?

"and it's THE zero maintenance mod" --CTJ (1/2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread