Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hi guys. Well, it's been a while since I bought batteries, and I need some new ones for my old Buzzes.

I have 16340 AW IMRs that won't even light up an atty (and don't know why). I'll get out the multimeter later. My really old various 16340 are still working fine, but don't seem to last very long (at 2 years old plus, probably time for them to go to recycling).

So, time for me to go shopping for new ones and I'm a little out of the loop on batteries.

So... I found these:
RCR 123A 3.6V 650mAh (2.34Wh) Rechargeable Li-ion battery - Industrial only (1 PC, UL/CE Listed, UN Approved)

*Edit* I deleted my questions. Well these are a decent protected battery and seem to be recommended as okay for a Buzz on that mod maker's webpage. I emailed BatterySpace, and received answers to all my questions in a quick manner.

They're a good deal if you are looking to replace this size of battery (16340), or are looking for other types. So, I went and bought 8 of the Powerizer RCR123a. There is a coupon code to knock another 5% off (not an affiliate code!) of E7SEA They'll ship USPS (and there are other choices). They are located in California, and the main company is in ShenZhen, China. Here's the company info: About BatterySpace.com

Seems to be a significant savings (and like Martha sez, A good thing!) and since ship from California so no high shipping fees. For those that know me, yeah, I'm a cheap beeotch and like to find good deals when I can. ;) I also hate making buying mistakes. LOL

Yay for a new battery source.
Cheers!
Hellen :vapor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread