I want a buzz pro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bejeebus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2009
VT ~ USA
Ack! I am in line for an Infinity Pro, but all of the wonderful reviews for the Buzz-pro has caused me to chew through my patience quota!

One thing I am wondering though, I was on the website this morning and I didn't see a charger for the new Powerizer Rcr 123a 3.7v 650Mah batteries. I didn't see one for the 'old' buzz either. What/where do I get a charger??

Thanks kindly

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I use the TR-001 on the new batteries, it's fine. As always, when you put them in make sure the light goes to red (charging) -- nature of the beast with multi-chargers, see that you are getting contact.
(I prefer the 001, since it works with both battery types; I now have two chargers, one a backup, to go along with my BP and Infinity.)

Paddrino

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Austin, TX
www.youtube.com
Well I only give credit where credit is due, and the praise is well deserved in this case ;)

The design on the Buzz is exactly what I wanted in a VV pv. I didn't want to "screw" around with screwdrivers and screw adjustments. I didn't want to press a button 200 times to get to the right voltage. I didn't want a stupid looking arm that will break off my PV and render it useless. The Buzz pro matches all these requirements and performs like an absolute champ ;)

Bejeebus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2009
VT ~ USA
Another VT vaper. Where you located? - I'm right next door to you as well. About an hour away actually.

woot! Vermonter vapers rule! ok well all of us rule here is Buzzville :) I am in Jericho, just SE of Burlington.

Paddrino, I will probably get both as well... sigh... but what a way to go!

I have a Pila uber charger what seems to not like my infinity batteries... they won't fit even with the spacers that came with it. I don't know if it will like the RCR123a's either. Anyone using a Pila for their batts with success? I got mine for Phidius batts 18650s.

Ok I just ordered up a BuzzPro - clear with brass ... woohooey!

Last edited:

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA
woot! Vermonter vapers rule! ok well all of us rule here is Buzzville :) I am in Jericho, just SE of Burlington.

Paddrino, I will probably get both as well... sigh... but what a way to go!

I have a Pila uber charger what seems to not like my infinity batteries... they won't fit even with the spacers that came with it. I don't know if it will like the RCR123a's either. Anyone using a Pila for their batts with success? I got mine for Phidius batts 18650s.

Ok I just ordered up a BuzzPro - clear with brass ... woohooey!
I'm about 3 hours from you.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Hmmm I hear buzzing coming from the west coast! It's aiming at me!! USPS ... for once, please let me know when where it is!! Has anyone else given up on the USPS ever REALLY updating their tracking site? My god... how postal.

I've received packages before and had tracking say it was still in transit. I also had a package delivered to the wrong address and say delivered. I believe they need to change the name from tracking to delivered somewhere confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread