Status
Not open for further replies.

jbmcdan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2011
TX
just had to poke a little fun at the recent overly dramatic threads... and serve up another good v4l experience!
I placed an order during the recent juice-n-carts promo, and ordered enough blanks and stuff to squeak out the minimum required. I included a couple of the clearance cheap filled carts thinking that I could just clean them out and refill them some if they were vile.

V4l promptly acknowledged my order, charged my card, and sent me a shipped notice within 48 hours. Great!

But OH NO I get my goods yesterday, and they've SHORTED my order by 2 boxes of cartos (or carrots). Heavens to murgatroid, call out the national guard!! Oh, wait -- there's something else in the envelope...a 5ml bottle of Kant juice. Well,that's nice but they still owe me $15 bucks...

But rather than fly off the handle and post an irate thread, I figured I'd give them a call today and find out what's up...when lo and behold I get an email from them with a $15 discount code since they were out of stock....

All of this before I ever even had the chance to pick up the phone and even ask them a question! I appreciate their proactive customer service...while it would've been nice if they'd told me they were out before they shipped (and let me pick something else) at least this way I'm trying a new juice and am quite pleased with V4L. (This was my first order from them.)

So I've lucked out and found Cignot for my 510 needs, and now have v4l as my go-to supplier for my 808 stuff. After reading vendor horror stories I'm feeling pretty lucky!

(and am pleasantly surprised by the Kant --should've ordered a big bottle of that instead of the big bottle of cowboy!):)

mmcall12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Indiana
Well sorry for the shipment, but they did good by there CS and on your carts (carrots) you got that resolve. I'm so glad it all came out good on your carts (carrots) and they will always do good and then some.
All anyone has to do is give them a call and it will be taken care of.They always go out of there way to help anyone,given a chance.

Last edited:

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
I kinda like the dramatic posts....it gets the attention of others and when they come and see how great everything REALLY is...well....bigger family! And it gives V4L the great opportunity to show everyone else that they really are what we all rave about.....now if only they could make my ordering easier.....I want it all and there is just too much to get.....ahhhh choices, decisions...do I want this or that.....well, maybe both, but then there is this other and that other......oh my (and I thought I was bad at the grocery)...

logrus

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
Portland, OR
morecowbell.jpg

Rappel_Welch

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
South Carolina
I'm still a rather new customer to V4L, and after my first order, I realized that things work a little differently with them. It's cool, I'm easy. I received my third order on Monday, and since it arrived after I had already left the house to go to class, my husband called me to let me know that there was a battery missing from the order. He added that they did send me a few sample bottles of juice that I hadn't ordered. When I got home I checked out the order and found that they hadn't shipped me extra 5 ml samples as I had expected, but had tossed in extra 30 ml bottles of the juices that I had ordered. I told hubby "tough noogies" and let him know that I'd get him his battery on the next order. I'm not arguing with extra bottles of juice. :)
If it makes anyone feel better, I'll stomp my feet (but I won't really mean it). Life's short, be flexible. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread