A month with ProVari

Status
Not open for further replies.

icemanx3

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Silicon Valley, CA
Hi all,

As you may recall I won the ProVari during the Thanksgiving time contest. I've been using this device for about a month now and thought I'd post an update.

I've only used my ProVari exclusively since the day it landed in my mailbox. The device itself is one of the most beautiful pieces of machinery I've ever held with regard to vaping. Just stunning. The actual construction quality is simply incredible. Within minutes of placing a battery in, I had the menus all figured out - super easy to learn so don't let anyone suggest otherwise. I've noticed other marketing for competing devices hit on that point. Something that I really like for some reason is how well the threading feels when you screw/unscrew the battery cap, its like, perfect threading? The feeling of the fire button was very unique when I first starting using it, very nice and smooth and "soft" on my finger, with a nice resistance.

I have been using generic LR 2 Ohm 510s on this thing and it just always fires so well. I've been keeping it at around 4v on average, and haven't gone higher than 4.3v, just no need at the moment. It's never misfired. Another wonderful feature is the drip well. My goodness why doesn't everyone add a darn drip well? I've been wanting a device with a drip well for a year now. That was my favorite feature (and purchase decision feature) when I got an "old goat" bottom feeder last year, which I accidentally broke at some point. It's all about the drip well folks, especially with so many leaky atomizers out there. I LOVE that feature. I absolutely love the way this Provari performs, looks, and feels. The ProVari was something always on my wish list but to me was just a bit out of my price range for vaping, however, when I think back to all of the devices I've purchased for vaping...it may have just made sense to pay a little more up front and grab one of these beauties.

I want to say a big "Thank You" to ProVape for the contest and for such an absolutely amazing device!

Best,

ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread