A Newbie Hello From Vegas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reach4theStars

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Its been a week for me!!!! Final Freedom!!!!!! .. I've been an avid smoker for 35yrs and I seriously never thought for once, I could ever quit. I've tried everything! I was introduced to E-cig by a gentleman with lung cancer, who happened to be in the same hospital room as my father. Despite watching my fathers severe difficulty breathing, I would still walk outside the hospital to smoke. As a female, Id even risk my life, to stand on the main street of a bad neighborhood, just to puff away. The minute I purchased my E-cig, I tossed a carton of smokes out the door with no regret and no desire of ever picking up another. Dating is now easier as smoking is a social no no, my clothes/hair don't stink, my family don't get second hand smoke, I already feel healthier. I could go on and on!!! I'm just so excited to finally be free of smoke!

Actually, I'm such an excited newbie, I want to learn everything there is to learn about E-cigs. There is so much information, different styles, different name brands, different preferences, etc. I've read so much, I gave myself a headache, but it is so worth it. LOL Now, I preach to anyone who will listen; store clerks, neighbors, family members. It don't matter, if they smoke, I preach E-cig. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread