A newbie with vaporesso tarot nano problems!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat83

Feb 8, 2018
Hey all im really hoping someone here can help me....i bought a vaporesso tarot nano oct 2017 and today i went to fire it up and it was like the button was stuck, very hard to explain cus i could still vape but there was no click with the button...its gradually got worse throughout the evening to the point now it wont even turn on!! Can anyone tell me how the hell you get in these things, ive taken the 2 screws out the bottom but it still wont come apart!!

Many thanks in advance!!

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have that kit. Maybe some juice got into the fire button somehow? That might result in the stuckness you are talking about.

I don't think you can disassemble it much, from looking at mine. The internal battery and the board appear to be totally integrated. How old is it? I would try cleaning the fire button as best you can from the exterior, and if nothing changes, I would suggest a warranty, not trying to repair it yourself. I just don't see how it could really be done.... If you are under warranty, I would probably go that route.

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Thanks so much for your reply!! Ive only had it 4 months at the most, dont know if it came with warranty or not but i assume it would automatically come with shop warranty...unless im off the mark or not, will try taking it back tomorrow!
Welcome and glad you joined.
Wishing you luck with Vaporesso. Please keep us informed by posting something like:
Vaporesso positive vendor action
or
Reviews of Suppliers - Negative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread