United States
Last edited:

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Nice review phil:thumbs: I have been putting one thru it's paces also and I couldn't agree with you more, PERFECT VV to start with(even better than some high end VV's IMHO:ohmy:) One question, Did it have the tendency to flash and turn itself off from time to time? That's the only issue I have(aside from that dang button:facepalm:) But hey, click it 5 times and your good to go again!! I got mine paired with a Vivi Nova slim and it keeps up with my other toys!! I recomend the setup I'm using to Newbies and experienced alike!!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Thanks a-lot Pbusardo you made that review super fast. I pmed u on you tube like 2 days ago and boom done. your the best.

this guy tripped out on my post http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/330451-new-kgo-vv-hoosier-ecig.html seems like he is a die hard twist fan or something.

Ha! I read it. What are you gonna do. I always say I can put out a video that says... "Good morning everyone! Have a great day!" and people will thumb it down. What are you gonna do.

I do my best at giving a fair and honest opinion of everything I look at. You can't make everyone happy!

Thanks!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
YES! I've got one coming! Looking forward to trying it out and seeing how it compares to the KGO VV!

Thanks!!

Very nice review. I've been using these: Super Pass-Thru Variable Voltage eGo (v2)

They don't have any logo's on them and was wondering if you could tell me who makes them and maybe do a review on them. After watching that it seems the battery I have is better or equal to that battery in every way.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Nice review phil:thumbs: I have been putting one thru it's paces also and I couldn't agree with you more, PERFECT VV to start with(even better than some high end VV's IMHO:ohmy:) One question, Did it have the tendency to flash and turn itself off from time to time? That's the only issue I have(aside from that dang button:facepalm:) But hey, click it 5 times and your good to go again!! I got mine paired with a Vivi Nova slim and it keeps up with my other toys!! I recomend the setup I'm using to Newbies and experienced alike!!

Thanks! I didn't experience that issue.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Thanks a-lot Pbusardo you made that review super fast. I pmed u on you tube like 2 days ago and boom done. your the best.

this guy tripped out on my post http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/330451-new-kgo-vv-hoosier-ecig.html seems like he is a die hard twist fan or something.

Huh...

Because I know how the business works. You honestly think this guy is a PV junkie and needs to buy all these products? Keeping them all at an appropriate level of charge is a PITA. Either he doesn't care if they die or he probably just gives them away to get rid of the dang things. Companies give these reviewers products for free, they review them, the company gets free advertisement to a captive targeted audience, and the reviewer gets more views which with AdSense = money. Everybody wins. Besides, he says that he gets stuff free all the time, if you ever listen. So does GrimmGreen and FieldsofVapor. Ever wonder why he'd choose a niche brand like Ovale (who is also a notorious brander of batteries they didn't create)? Because they give them to him for free to try and gain exposure. Watch the video again and reference time index 14:50 on. So yes, he made money off of Google AdSense, and he got a free PV. Sounds like paid to me. Please don't argue with me because you are not likely to win.

Well, everyone has an opinion. Sure I get items to review. BUT... what I get I review and it doesn't matter if it's supplied for free or paid for, they get the same exact treatment. I always tell you how I honestly feel about a product.

Let's analyze...

Because I know how the business works.

Well, maybe not entirely.

You honestly think this guy is a PV junkie and needs to buy all these products?

No, I'm not and no I don't.

Keeping them all at an appropriate level of charge is a PITA.

Ain't that the truth! But it's not too hard to charge up a battery and throw it in the device I'm either reviewing or using for the day.

Either he doesn't care if they die or he probably just gives them away to get rid of the dang things.

I use and keep some to refer back to. Friends and family get some for long term usage testing. Some are used as giveaways.

Companies give these reviewers products for free, they review them, the company gets free advertisement to a captive targeted audience

Deadly accurate here.

, and the reviewer gets more views which with AdSense = money. Everybody wins.

Couldn't be further from the truth. I have no advertising in my reviews and choose not to. I have no YouTube monitization or AdSense.

Besides, he says that he gets stuff free all the time, if you ever listen. So does GrimmGreen and FieldsofVapor. Ever wonder why he'd choose a niche brand like Ovale (who is also a notorious brander of batteries they didn't create)? Because they give them to him for free to try and gain exposure.

Yep, if I were a vendor, the first people I'd contact would be Grimm, Scott, and myself for sure!

Watch the video again and reference time index 14:50 on. So yes, he made money off of Google AdSense,

No, he didn't.

and he got a free PV.

Yes he did.

Sounds like paid to me.

Ha! I love the "paid" comment. If you calculate all the time I spend putting the review together, keeping the website up to date, the photos, answering the questions and comments, and then compare that to the price of the PV in question, I'm making less than the workers in a Kathie Lee Gifford sweatshop! I chuckle at that comment.

Please don't argue with me because you are not likely to win.

Not really.

Although he does say...

but PBusardo doesn't know half as much as he thinks he does

Once again, couldn't be further from the truth :) I always admit that I don't know it all. I mean, who does really? I learn more and more every day and try to apply that to the reviews and helping people with vaping. There are those who believe they know it all and use it to help themselves and there are those who don't pretend to, and who are willing to learn from those who are willing to teach.

Have a great day! :)

Last edited:

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Hello Phil,

First of all thank you so much for all your reviews!!! I find them all very informative and fun to watch! I personally know a lot of people from Romania watching your vids. So yes, you got fans in Romania !

P.S: any chance you will be reviewing the upcoming smoktech Zmax ? Would be great to hear your opinion

Best regards!

Thanks!!

Supposedly I've got one coming. We shall see!

Hibiscuits

Moved On
Jul 9, 2012
Bastrop, Texas
:( my button band is breaking. I've had it 4 days. I'm sure it will break soon if I keep using it. Contacted vendor, waiting to see if the band can be replaced or what can be done. Great VV aside from this button issue :glare:

eivxc9.jpg

Last edited:

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
:( my button band is breaking. I've had it 4 days. I'm sure it will break soon if I keep using it. Contacted vendor, waiting to see if the band can be replaced or what can be done. Great VV aside from this button issue :glare:

eivxc9.jpg

Uh Oh! Not good. I was worried about this button being troublesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread