A Positive Influence--Yay! 4 and Counting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
I feel good that on "World & National vaping Day" -- I was able to help 4 people get started with a set up and a great attitude to start their journey to quit analogs!

I am by no means an expert--but have had a positive experience with what I used so I felt like I could at least get them started! I also knew I could help them save a bit of $ because of the awesome vendors I have found by coming to this forum. I wasted a LOT of money on things I did not need or would not use because of the 'help' I received when I started and just went in to a store.

Well I have spent a number of hours on the phone with the newbies in front of their computers going to several different sites for the PV's and liquid. None of them live close to me so when their vapemail arrives--I guess we will have Skype lessons on how to use everything so they can get started-LOL. I am going to give them a Youtube list of videos to watch--and direct them to this forum.

Actually I do believe that we can influence for the good--all of these people know me well and no one that knows me can believe that I have been smoke free for 3 months. Most everyone that knows me are not just surprised they are stunned that I could give up the analogs!!

The best part--they came to me, I didn't go to them and it just happened to be today!

So now there are four more people who I hope will come to this forum to learn more-- and that is a good thing! :vapor:

It might be fun to run this thread and keep count of how many people are influenced by YOU--one on one. I bet there are many already that have changed their lifestyle because you did!

I am going to keep track--I always said I met the nicest and most fun people at the ashtrays--that is one reason I didn't want to give it up. Now we can vape together and have more fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread