A question for all you Marlboro Smooth fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
I'm loving e-cigs and have completely been off analogs for about 5 weeks. I'm loving all the different flavors I've been trying, but I've gotta say, it would be nice to find a flavor that mimics my all time favorite: the Marlboro Smooth. No other analog comes close to tasting like them (IMHO). They are so unique and I miss them badly.

What I'm wondering is which e-cig flavor do you other Smooth lovers feels best mimics this flavor. I did my research and have heard people say that these three compare to Smooths: Cool Rush by Liquidxpress, True Pure Menthol by Halo, and Smoove Wintergreen by Gourmet Vapor

My guess is that Smoove Wintergreen is the winner for two reasons:
1) They designed it to taste like a Marlboro Smooth, and
2) It's the only one that has chocolate in it

Anyone who loves Smooths knows they are basically a nice mix of mint, chocolate, and menthol (how they get away with the chocolate taste even though tobacco flavors like that are now banned, I'm not sure).

Yes, I know, I could try them all and see for myself, but alas, I'm a poor college student and can't afford to sample every flavor on Earth (though I would love to).

So what do you guys think?

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
What part of Indiana are you in? I'm in E'ville. I've got some Cowboy Smooth from Honeyville. Don't know how it compares to the anolog, never had one. I've also got some Halo TruePure but I've added a few drops of AVE Menthol Drops to it so it wouldn't be a fair test. I've also got Honeyville Mint&Menthol. If you're close I'll hook you up. I got 48 5ml samples from HV when they had their $.39 sale.

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
What part of Indiana are you in? I'm in E'ville. I've got some Cowboy Smooth from Honeyville. Don't know how it compares to the anolog, never had one. I've also got some Halo TruePure but I've added a few drops of AVE Menthol Drops to it so it wouldn't be a fair test. I've also got Honeyville Mint&Menthol. If you're close I'll hook you up. I got 48 5ml samples from HV when they had their $.39 sale.

Unfortunately, I think we're pretty far away from each other. I'm in Highland. It's a Chicago suburb. Thanks though. I appreciate the offer, and your input.

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
Honeyville has their samples on sale for $.99 right now. It's be worth ordering a few to see how you like them. The price doesn't show until you add them to your cart.

Is it the 5ml bottles that are on sale for $.99? If so, that's a steal! Are their flavors good? (probably a dumb question since you're recommending them, haha. I'm particularly interested in the tobacco flavors right now. Are their tobacco flavors more on the rich or light side in flavor? Do they have a sweetness to them at all? Also, have you tried their RY4, Bananas Foster, Tiramisu, or Cuban Cigar? Thanks.

I also wanted to add, that's a beautiful gun you have in your avatar :)

Last edited:

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
Personally, the HV aren't my favorite juices. Something in their base that stands out for me. I mostly notice it in the tobacco ones, the sweet flavors don't seem to have it. Lots of people on here really like their juice and my wife does too. At $.99/5ml it's hard to go wrong. Although I'm not big on sweet juices some of the ones I preferred are Banana Foster, Fireball, Blueberry Muffin, Perique Blackberry & Raspberry Truffle. They must have been out of RY4 when I ordered, Just trying the Cuban but can't really tell my buds seem to be dead right now (just got out of bed).

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
Personally, the HV aren't my favorite juices. Something in their base that stands out for me. I mostly notice it in the tobacco ones, the sweet flavors don't seem to have it. Lots of people on here really like their juice and my wife does too. At $.99/5ml it's hard to go wrong. Although I'm not big on sweet juices some of the ones I preferred are Banana Foster, Fireball, Blueberry Muffin, Perique Blackberry & Raspberry Truffle. They must have been out of RY4 when I ordered, Just trying the Cuban but can't really tell my buds seem to be dead right now (just got out of bed).

Thanks for the info! Even if they end up not being the best, like you said, at $.99, you can't go wrong!

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
You might just wanna try a plain tobacco juice and add some candy cane and menthol. Honestly, that's what it tasted like to me.

You mean that's what Marlboro Smooths taste like to you? For me, there was always that distinct chocolate flavor... it wasn't in-your-face chocolate, but it was there, imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread