Hey Noob's - Marlboro Smooths

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK - part of my problem with quitting analogs was because I LOVE the flavor of Marlboro Smooths - not the tobacco flavor but the minty smooth flavor. It is hard to describe. Since the purchase of my first e-cig I have been on a quest to find that flavor to vape. None of the menthol's that I have tried cut it because it is not really a menthol flavor.... well, much to my surprise, Blue Mist has gotten pretty close with out realizing it... if any of anyone is looking for that "smooth" flavor the Blue Mist vanilla mint is darn close, without any tobacco flavor (which is what I like)

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
From someone's review

Gourmet Vapor Smoove Wintergreen: For those of you who smoke Marlboro Smooth analogs, this is pretty close and delicious. Hint of chocolate with a wintergreen mint tasted and a dark tobacco. I have also created a variation of this with a little less chocolate, peppermint instead of wintergreen and slight more tobacco. I would highly recommend this. 10/10

And another Gourmet Vapor juice - Marlburro Smooth - review
http://grimmgreen.com/post/967896879/gourmet-vapor-marlburro-smooth-juice-i-seriously

Find more suggestions by searching Google for the following;

site:e-cigarette-forum.com Marlboro Smooth

And my own recommendation just based on her description would be Vapor4Life (V4L) WOW liquid flavor WOWboy which is a cocoa tobacco with a bit of mint (not wintergreen).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread