A question regarding taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnorg88

Jul 10, 2014
Iceland
Hey guys,

I have an EVOD with a basic 1100 mAh battery, a starter kit. That's what I've been using until a few days ago when I bought a Nautilus along with spinner battery. Now, I was very disappointed with the taste when vaping with the Nautilus, there's hardly any flavour which is surprising to me since all the reviews I've watched are positive in that regard. I get alot more flavour with the cheap EVOD (I tested with the same juice in both devices).

Could this be normal ? Am I doing something wrong ? Any thoughts would be appreciated :)

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Evod is a single coil atty, but has great flavor. The Aspire DBC (dual coil) has good flavor and maybe more flavor when compared to the Aspire Nautilus. Good luck on finding coils that last on any of the above. When you do find coils that last, there's good flavor and vapor.

I was really excited about the Nautilus when I first bought it, but after the first month or so, every coil I bought lasted about a day before turning into disappointment. I was used to getting a week or more out of the coil heads with 100% pg juice. Then, I bought the Kanger Aerotank Mega. Same problem. I finally gave up and bought a Kayfun.

If you want the Nautilus to produce, find a source of good coil heads or recoil them yourself. I couldn't find good ones and it become too expensive to buy a box from every source I could find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread