A quick question about upgrading my setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oakwolfe

Sep 2, 2013
Mississippi
Hello everyone.

To get straight to the point, I just got a new job, will be starting, I believe Wednesday (about time!). :D
So to celebrate, I've been looking at all kinds of mods in my price range and reading all the reviews.
I've decided on the SVD. The decision ended up being between it and the Vamo, but I really don't like the look of the vamo, the SVD just has such a nice appeal to me. I've spent probably a week just going over the reviews, and then spent about three days just looking for the lowest price (so many prices for just one device, lol). I thought about going through fasttech since they were really cheap, but didn't want to wait all that long for it, as I tend to be veeery impatient. :) So I found a supplier in the States, and they have it for a wonderful 49.99! That fits perfectly into my price range.

My question, is that it's not labeled as just the Itaste SVD, but instead as the Elego Itaste SVD. I read somewhere that it is still the same product, not a clone, but for whatever reason just marked as Elego. Has anyone seen or purchased a SVD under this name?
The website is 101vape.com. There are no on-site reviews for the SVD, but the way low price will allow me to get the batteries, charger, and a rba (decided I wanted to try my hand at these too), for the same price as getting just the SVD elsewhere.

Think I should go ahead and give it a try? Thanks in advance. :)

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
yeah on the searches I did, the brand name is Elego, not Innokin. model name is Itaste SVD. So yes it's a genuine Elego Itaste SVD, but it is not, me thinks, a genuine Innokin Itaste SVD. To me saving $11 for a more than likely knock off is not worth the risks. But then again, I own a Provari, and my knowledge is limited. But then again, I did put in interest for a cheap Kayfun clone in the co-op section and own the Russian, which is a Kayfun copy. lmao
:vapor:

Oakwolfe

Sep 2, 2013
Mississippi
So I believe I am just going to go with IVape since they aren't much more expensive. Thanks for the replies! :)
I decided to send them an email before deciding against them, but have yet to get any reply, so, 11 dollars isn't much more. :)

By the way, anyone have any recommendations for a good beginner rba? There are just so many of them I don't know where to start.
And again, thanks everyone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread