Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
I am such a happy girl!!!!!!!
I just got back from the store,,,it is AWSOME. It is very inviting to walk into and when I was veiwing the merchandise I didnt feel rushed but able to take my time and ask questions and was answered with very helpfull non rushed responses. The atmosphere is amazing. Customer service was EXCELLENT!! Of corse the products were top notch as well. I am sooo glad that a "legit" ecig/pv store is here...there are too many rip off kiosh's and stores that really take people for granted.
I was really happy to finally try some of cignot ejuices and I will tell ya,,,,,,I am hooked. Great quality ejuices.
I am a Happy Vapor and the store is Excellent.
Thank you Vicki and All!!!!

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
I just got back from the store,,,it is AWSOME. It is very inviting to walk into and when I was veiwing the merchandise I didnt feel rushed but able to take my time and ask questions and was answered with very helpfull non rushed responses. The atmosphere is amazing. Customer service was EXCELLENT!! Of corse the products were top notch as well. I am sooo glad that a "legit" ecig/pv store is here...there are too many rip off kiosh's and stores that really take people for granted.
I was really happy to finally try some of cignot ejuices and I will tell ya,,,,,,I am hooked. Great quality ejuices.

Wonderful Amy... I'm so jealous....:p

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com

I am so glad you went. Dennis said you guys were awesome and it made his day... bummed I wasn't around!

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
I am so glad you went. Dennis said you guys were awesome and it made his day... bummed I wasn't around!

I would have loved to have met ya!!! Dennis is kickin .... at the store...soo helpful and great person to just talk about vapin with and other things. KUDOS to Dennis!!

I have to add...he was awsome with me and ejuices...it felt like he was gonna make sure I was gonna get the ejuice I wanted...Job done good!!!!

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Just got back from the store. Great selection got everything i needed and also tried some juices i would have never thought of getting online. My only regret is i should of gotten a bigger bottle of black ice!!
I'll definitely be back!!!

hey...love the store too..what is black ice like and which ejuice selection is it in (pg or vg....they got a great selection :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread