a riva with a led endcap instead of stainless steel

Status
Not open for further replies.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
i saw one online the other day but i can not remember which site i was on it came in two colors red or blue leds

I have not seen a Riva like that. I have seen the RoyalSmokers' version of the Vgo with the led bottom. Someone here bought one and doesn't like it because you can't stand it up like the eGo and associated clones.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
i'll probably go ahead and order the whole kit with a little rath juice been wanting to try some of that too anyway i'll let you know how it preforms maybe do a mini review in comparison with the stock ego i just hope my ego mega cylinder attys will fit on it

I would think they'd fit the batt. You may not be able to use the cone however I'm not sure because I don't have a mega.

You can always email and ask them.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Yep, pretty sure that's really a Riva. The band is gold and it has a 750 mAh battery. The button also looks like the rubber button on my Riva. I wouldn't fret too much on whether it's an eGo or Riva personally. It looks pretty nice. I may order the replacement battery for mine.
The mega will work with it without the cone. It ends up looking like a metal cigar.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
Yep, pretty sure that's really a Riva. The band is gold and it has a 750 mAh battery. The button also looks like the rubber button on my Riva. I wouldn't fret too much on whether it's an eGo or Riva personally. It looks pretty nice. I may order the replacement battery for mine.
The mega will work with it without the cone. It ends up looking like a metal cigar.

How many PVs are you vaping on? ;););)

jynxtheclown

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2010
avenal, california
there was a 15% code i only had the one for ten percent off "10off" i ordered a bunch of rath juice i've been wanting to try too mine shipped yesterday
I ordered one this morning. I'll let you know how it is when I get it. What a great deal too - $52.50 for the kit (2 bat/2 atty) with 15% off code = $44.65. What a bargain!

Last edited:

DigDreams

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Oldsmar, FL
there was a 15% code i only had the one for ten percent off "10off" i ordered a bunch of rath juice i've been wanting to try too mine shipped yesterday

I ordered on Tuesday and received it on Thursday, so you won't have to wait long. It's a nice unit but it comes with a crap charger (no LED to tell you when it is done charging). I will have to pick up a better charger but this one works.

I have only been using it for a day so will hold back before I write a review, but I am generally pleased with it.

Pros:

• Nice looking, all metal (unlike the T-Rex), nice gold accents.

• Goes forever between charges - been using the same battery for over 8 hours now.

• Meters out at 3.81v after an hour of solid vaping. This is my first "Ego Type" so I'm not sure if that is "normal" - I have heard talk of 3.3v on the others.

Cons:

• Lousy charger with no status LED.

• LED cap was loose on one of my batteries. If it is not in "perfectly" the battery won't work correctly (turns on/off by itself or won't turn on at all). Since I got the LED cap back in snugly it is working perfectly.

• 5 Second Cutoff. Usually not a problem and doesn't have any annoying "reset" time - it just blinks twice and you are good to go again.

• Button is slightly stiff for my taste. Getting better as I break it in.

I also picked up some of their cartomizers and I am VERY impressed with them so far. Excellent vapor production and last a long time on a single fill. This is my first time trying cartomizers so I am curious to see how long they last.

I will put up a full review after I use it for a while, but overall I am very pleased with it. I am still curious about what it really is as the manual refers to it as an "Ego" but I have never seen this model anywhere but Cigtechs.

Let me know what you think of yours when you get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread