A small idea to make ecf that much better

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironmunky

Mar 7, 2011
Kannapolis NC
You can just add that information to your signature, like I have. Enter it once and it appears in every post. 95% of the ECF readers will never take any notice of it, though. ;)
I'd say 99% lol. But that's another reason to put it over <---there, nice and organized. I think most people will take a look if they know that it's going to be there and be clear.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I'd say 99% lol. But that's another reason to put it over <---there, nice and organized. I think most people will take a look if they know that it's going to be there and be clear.

yes that space can be kind of empty sometimes

the suggestions are supposed to go in
site feedback and suggestions

ironmunky

Mar 7, 2011
Kannapolis NC
Too many peeps change their rigs too often. I just don't see how that would make this forum "much better."

Maybe I'm wrong...? ooorrr, Maybe I'm RIGHT! idk, I personally think it would be cool, and the rig thread is one of the more popular ones.

And the guys who switch a lot through out the day can update as often as they feel like, or just put in their go to rig set-up and no particular liquid or favorite liquid.

Hijack

Verified Member
May 7, 2014
Bournemouth, U.K
^This, and with the way people change their equipment, it'd be hard to keep up. Or you'd see a list as long as your arm when collectors put in their whole list of mods and atties and such.

well people do in there signatures all the time. It wouldn't have to be compulsory, in profile settings you could choose what you wanted people to see. I cant see there being an option to show social security numbers, but a few options wouldn't hurt.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Too many peeps change their rigs too often. I just don't see how that would make this forum "much better."

And a lot have so many different ones that they switch amongst, the list would go on for pages... ;) I'm getting to that stage myself. :D

Andria

Anjaffm

Dragon Lady
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Germany
Then what about age, nationality, race, children, education, pets, sexual preference and social security numbers? Just to name a few.....

Yeah, I keep pet rats! :D

Well, why not take a pic of the favorite setup and use it as an avatar?
And you can change it when you change your setup?

This is an international forum, although many of the members are from the US. And in other countries, some of us have no idea what an XYZ is anyway ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread