New member in need of some help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolstream

Sep 29, 2014
Norway
Hey guys, I'm in need of some help :)

I currently have an iTaste MVP V2 with a iClear 30, however over the past year the effect from the MVP has decreased a lot and it produces very little vapor. I've tried with a few other clearomizers, but it makes little to no difference at max volts.

Could you guys help me out pick a good replacement for the MVP V2 along with a good clearomizer that is able to produce a good vaping experience, it would also be good if this wasn't sent from the states, as tax charges from there are through the roof! ^^

I hope to stick around here for a while :)

Edit: Some of my words turned into links for some reason, I trust that was supposed to happen

Edit2: Does anyone have any experience with the innokin VTR V2? The kit I'm looking at comes with the iClear30S, is that a good clearomizer (Atomizer?) for the VTR V2? It would be cool to buy a kit I can put together myself, but I'm unsure how

Last edited:

ROM CGY

Sep 28, 2014
Calgary, AB Canada
VTR was one of the first VV mods I've bought. I was quite happy with it and the iClear it came with was OK as a beginner vape. Easy to set up and fill.

A few downsides to the VTR though ... 1 its heavy, I eventually got tired of taking it around and mostly used it at home. 2 because of where you mount the atty there is a limit to what you can use on it. You may find yourself looking at some rebuildables in the future and many will not fit on the VTR. 3 It's kind of old tech as vape gear goes. You may want to look into newer mods that go up to 30 or 50 watts. If you are into the box mod format maybe look at a Hana mod or Vapor Shark.

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
The ipv3 has a year warentee and it's 150 watts. They are talking pre orders now, ships in two weeks. Nice unit. Can sub ohm down to .2 and has upgrade ability when manufacturer releases firmweare. Pretty good deal at about 130. Dollars. Has regular fire and touch fire too. Takes two 30 amp batteries like the vtc 5.

Coolstream

Sep 29, 2014
Norway
Thanks guys, a lot of great responses! I looked at the iPV3 and while it looks, well, epic. Could you guys help me out in finding a vendor shipping to Norway. Also, I seem to find mostly US vendors who still have it in stock, they rarely send to Norway and if they do, try tripling the price in taxes alone. Very unfortunate, but while they're perfectly legal, getting a hold of them is hard.

If you're finding the iClear underwhelming maybe you should be looking into rebuilding. It's definitely not for everybody but isn't as difficult as it looks once you get into it. It's the best way to get the most bang for your buck as well as tailor your atty to your liking.

Please provide me with a tutorial so I can get a bit up to date on how that would work out, I appreciate it!

Coolstream

Sep 29, 2014
Norway
A small update, I found a vendor in the UK shipping at a very affordable price. Currently I have the iPV3, two "IMREN IMR 18650 38A" and a Quad Coil RDA from Yi Loong in the cart. Small update: Changed out the Yi Loong RDA with the IGO-W6 after some advice I got. After watching some videos and reading up on it, I got a ohms reader and the whole process seems understandable, good thing I've spent a year learning about all of this, now to actually remember it :p

If anyone wants to give me any tips beyond this, please share :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread