Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
Chris and Danno
You have always been good to me so if this needs to come down I understand but I had to try

to my GV family

I am in a bad way :(. I am trying to start a non vape business. Only because I have not figured out how to break into the vape world :matrix:. Check out my channel start at the begining. This business is unconventional and may be my last chance at breaking out on my own If you have any suggestions let me know. I love:wub: you all and I trust your opinion. It won't make sense if you don't watch the original (JJCSGURU).

With that being said view/share /subscribe. Suggest/advise/request..... I can not wait to share my "special" cards with you:rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll:

JJ CSGURU - YouTube

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
well people I have had better years... Grandp E died in february..... had a heart scare with the wife in august and now we lost my wifes daddy (my daddy in law) tonight. He had been sick for awhile and we knew it would come eventually but that makes it no easier. It was another AHA moment for me. I work hard love my fam and try to do good things in life. Others do the opposite.... what comes of it as we all end up the same way..... Right now in my grief I want to say screw it all I will just do whatever I want.... bu tthe reality is The hard work and loving my family and helping others is what I want.... love you all I will be back soon. Daddy Don RIP... you are missed already

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
thumb_sad1.gif
So sorry RT. I don't even know you very well but I'm sending healing fibes your way honey
thumb_blush.gif

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
Thank you all I appreciate it.... to my more seasoned (it sounds better than old) friends (not fries) I thank you for your hugs and wishes...... to my newer friends thank you .... I am normally more fun. Did I metion that my daughter is making her best attempt to fail all of her freshman in highschool classes. I would like to blame the event for that and not laziness... but it was going on way before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread