a quick re visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
I just wanted to drop my new vid here. I figured this was a good spot as the only vendor I mention is GV. They are after all my first choice to send new people too. Please watch it and pass it along to others.

Chris and Danno.... if this is out of line please delete it. I just wanted to share. BTW I am now XsmokingRT and it is all thanks to Got Vapes.

PS if someone would fix it so the video shows up here ..... I always suck at that.

Last edited by a moderator:

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
Great vid. I would just work on the transitions. Can't wait to see more from you.

Thanks for the advice. It is my first in hopefully many and I can use the input. Love the snake too. I am working on getting a Hypo Boa next spring ...also my first.

ModRod thank you and my heart goes out to you and your family.

Bad
I will be in and out I miss you all terribly as well. I do peak in on you guys jsut trying to seek where I am headed. I will be around though. :evil:

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA
mod rod, just noticed, rip to your dad, so sorry to read that, hope all is well and we are here for you

Thanks for the advice. It is my first in hopefully many and I can use the input. Love the snake too. I am working on getting a Hypo Boa next spring ...also my first.

ModRod thank you and my heart goes out to you and your family.

Bad
I will be in and out I miss you all terribly as well. I do peak in on you guys jsut trying to seek where I am headed. I will be around though. :evil:
Thank you both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread