Let me be the first to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
Danno thank you for all your service to us. In light of some recent comments (I know you do not need me to defend you) I want to thank you for always being here for us. Even in light of significant life events (congrats by the way). I also want to thank your wife and family for sharing you with us. SO thanks Mrs. Danno. My wife understands that as, although very different fields, she has to share me with the world as well.

On that note let me say AGAIN, thank you from me and my wife and kids. You have been a significant player in helping save my life or at least extending the quality of it in that you helped me let the analogs go.

Am I a GV fanboy??????? Yeah I probably am but like my old boss who I was very close with..... I promise I will hold you all to the standard you have set without exception. I am willing to place my word on the line for you by what you have shown over and over again. With giving my word for you though I will also hold you to the bar you have set.

Chris,Danno and Mrs Danno thank you all for your roles in this adventure and keep on keeping on.....
Jason (Trip)

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Dude! TYVM! haha you made my morning/afternoon...anyway I am really happy to hear you've been able to completely quit. How long has it been? I know when I completely quit within just a few days I got my breath back, I immediately felt a better sense of well being, etc. Its a privilege to know that GotVapes and Chris and I may be been there to help facilitate that so your comments are very much appreciated.

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
My official quit date is 4/3/2011..... I have to admit I have had like 3 analogs today. Under alot of stress and I should have ordered the disposables you have in bulk. They sometimes are the only thing that helps <climbs back up on the horse>. I ordered 3 more they hopefully will ship out today. Do you have an auto that you can recommend. I love my PT and the clearos but sometimes the autos just really do it for me. But to buy Disposables all the time will get $$. I have to admit though just that couple of days without cigs now they taste like SH**. I am still holding that as my quit date even with the slip ups.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Actually our new ePower will soon be available with an Auto switch (we hope, we hope) and we are hoping to get them so that you could actually get a kit with BOTH the auto or manual switches and interchange them as needed. The switch assembly would simply screw off/on the tube whenever you need to change for whatever reason.

Also we do have some auto's going up on the site very soon in both 808's and 510's. On the disposeables we have some good NeXtGen's in auto in strawberry and tobacco.

My official quit date is 4/3/2011..... I have to admit I have had like 3 analogs today. Under alot of stress and I should have ordered the disposables you have in bulk. They sometimes are the only thing that helps <climbs back up on the horse>. I ordered 3 more they hopefully will ship out today. Do you have an auto that you can recommend. I love my PT and the clearos but sometimes the autos just really do it for me. But to buy Disposables all the time will get $$. I have to admit though just that couple of days without cigs now they taste like SH**. I am still holding that as my quit date even with the slip ups.

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
Yes I ordered the NeXtgens last night.....Order Number: 1025153 which apparently went out recently. Thanks Bad. I will try to wait for those autos Danno. It sound like it might fit the bill. Any Idea what the start up cost will be? I know it is early to ask but well as you can see I have made this my own little mini forum because it is all about me...lol.

MsBree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
New Jersey
www.precious-pets.org
What an awesome letter of gratitude Jason...I honestly DITTO all of it because I believe ECF has saved my life, and Chris and Daniel just keep it all fun and exciting for me!!!
:)

Glad the disposables are helping you to stay off the analogs....'whatever it takes' is the motto...do what you need to do to stay off of them, and you'll be rewarded hundred fold with good health, something none of us should take for granted, and all of us should be grateful for!

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
The ePowers are selling at a special Intro price of $48.95 for the first week or so with a 5% Newsletter discount you can actually get them for about $46.00. I imagine an auto-switch kit would run about the same. The thing we are wanting and going to ask for is to make the auto-switches available separately so you can buy that if you already have the main ePower kit

We were already able to obtain 'spares' of everything in all three colors (don't have them up on site yet, later today possibly) so I don't think they will have a problem with it. They are very much encouraging modularity with these things.

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
The ePowers are selling at a special Intro price of $48.95 for the first week or so with a 5% Newsletter discount you can actually get them for about $46.00. I imagine an auto-switch kit would run about the same. The thing we are wanting and going to ask for is to make the auto-switches available separately so you can buy that if you already have the main ePower kit

We were already able to obtain 'spares' of everything in all three colors (don't have them up on site yet, later today possibly) so I don't think they will have a problem with it. They are very much encouraging modularity with these things.

Thats cool Danno... thanks man. I do not get paid until a week from this Friday. If they are not still special priced at that time I will write and beg you for a rain check..

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
banner.php
really good!!!! i love those!!! disposables rule for the a.m. when its near impossible to fill uuggg i was very pleasantly surpirsed with them,,,did i say i love the disposables:)

Last edited:

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
im going to take a guess and say , you like the disposables? lol enjoy

What ever would make you think anyone one this thread likes disposables bad :facepalm:sheesh you are always assuming. Well assume something else if you can take some time from wooing :closedeyes:the beautiful women that keep throwing themselves at you on this forum (good lord it is college for me all over again:nah:) can you assume when the epower will include an auto switch..... OH I know I am impatient but I am what I am love me or :danger::censored:.....well you probably know how that ends too.

For the record I am just giving Bad a hard time so everyone put down the pitchforks and torches ..... I know he can take a little razzing:p:p as long as he knows it is in fun:evil::evil:.

:2cool::vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread