A Source You May Want to Check Out for Eliquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I DIY my eliquids, but I know many people don't, and they're likely looking for good buys on some of the more popular stuff. I've been buying coils, tanks, mods, etc. from the website below for 3-4 years, but never paid attention before, to the Eliquids they sell. Tonight though, I noticed while browsing their Vape Deals section, that they have Killer Kustard (that I've heard many people like)...for WAY less than people have said it usually costs.

The company name makes people mistakenly think that they sell Wholesale only, but they don't. They sell to anyone! All you need to do is register for an account, in order to see the prices of things on the site and to place an order. They're very speedy on shipping, though their S/H is a minimum of $9.99...unless you hit their Free S/H order amount which is $75.

However, at these prices for the KK...and likely others in their Vape Deals section, too...it would likely still be well worth it, especially if you really like some of the eliquids they have!

100mL at 0mg = $.99/bottle (currently 1228 bottles in stock)
100mL at 12mg = $2.99/bottle (currently 477 bottles in stock)

Here's a link to the Killer Kustard page:

Killer Kustard 100ml E-Juice by Vapetasia

You can then find your way to the Vape Deals section easily from there to look for others that are cheap, too.

ETA: I was going to post this in the Eliquid Good Deals and Sales section, but noticed that no one has posted in there since almost a month ago. Didn't think anyone would even see it if I put this there now.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Thanks for posting @JCinFLA

You're welcome. I hope it's helping people stock up on it who really like it, especially at those cheap prices. :)

ETA: There's been 47 bottles of the 0mg sold and 20 bottles of the 12mg sold since I posted about it. So, some people are getting the deal on it. :thumbs: Since they sell wholesale, too...I bet if other vendors knew about it...they'd buy a bunch, mark it up quite a bit, and put it on their own websites.

Also, I hope people who don't DIY know how easy it would be to turn bottles of the 0mg and 12mg into finished bottles of 3mg, 4mg, and/or 6mg.

Last edited:

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I don't care about the juice, since except for some tobaccos, I also diy.
Their prices for replacement coils are a good deal.
But, after I registered, I got a boilerplate reply saying thanks for registering my wholesale account and one of their salespeople would get in touch to finalize it.
You did say it's not just for resellers, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread