Remember Yaeliq? New Pricing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaveFurby

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
It's been awhile since I checked out Yaeliq, their 100ml bottles used to sell for $18 US. And some juices I liked, some I didn't. A few days ago I checked out their site and noticed that ALL their juices were selling for $10 a bottle. Not a sale, but a price reduction on everything. This might be old news for some, as I'm not sure when this took effect, but I was really glad to see it! So what I used to pay for 3 bottles I can now order approx. 5 1/2 bottles. The $10 unlimited bottle shipping is still the same too. Give their site another look...some of the best are in the "specials" section (I like the creme brulee, the coffee milkshake and the crembo especially). You can order an extra little flavor shot bottle for $3, and I'd suggest it, some of the juices are on the lighter side (for me). Its a family business, and they've always been really helpful when I had questions. Delivery from buy date to my house (Northwestern US) is approx 2 weeks, maybe a little longer during the holiday. Just thought I'd pass on the new pricing...I really like these folks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread