A special edition of VP Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevbow

Unregistered Supplier
May 27, 2009
CT
teatimeliquid.com
Due to the recent announcement by the FDA there will be a special edition of VP Live this Sunday, September 12th at 9:00pm est. My guests will be two representatives from CASAA:
yvilla: Yolando Villa and Cit-e Steamer: Ron Ward.

Both of my guests are also practicing attorneys and will be able to answer any questions and clear up many misconceptions within the community. I have also invited JustJulie to help me co-host the show. For the record, Julie is not on the show to represent any group or organization. She is on purely to be a co-host. So for those of you out there that want to have a better understanding of what is actually going on with the FDA or just have questions or comments for our guests I suggest you listen. Thank you everybody.

Links/VP-Live | VapersPlace

CJsKee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2009
Oklahoma
Thanks, so much, Kevin, for the show last night...it was beyond excellent!! Yolanda and Ron did a great job explaining what's going on, not just the legal aspects. You and Julie did great, too!

Elaine, you could just post the link and folks could listen for themselves. The link Kevin posted above goes right to it. The show ran a little over an hour and it is well worth the time to listen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread