A *Special* Thank you with a bit of madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Those look sweeeet Isaac. Stop making these nicer and nicer. I am trying to save my pennies for a Chameleon but you keep throwing other temptations my way. :p
Oooh you have to see these in person Jo! They really are something. :hubba: Aw hun, before you go and do anything like that , we gotta talk first! :confused::D
Yeah it was bad, they failed so horribly with that one.

Ninja Assassin... watch it! Now that one was really good for a action/kick .... movie.

Oooh I been dying to see it! Had it on disk for months on end. Good to know that it's good! :( Speaking of Kick .... movie. Just seen Clash of the Titans...It was alright. Now getting into Sparticus onstreamStarz★

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
Oooh I been dying to see it! Had it on disk for months on end. Good to know that it's good! :( Speaking of Kick .... movie. Just seen Clash of the Titans...It was alright. Now getting into Sparticus onstreamStarz★

Speaking of Kick .... movies... went to see Kick ... last night... way exceeded expectations... a very cool "R" rated for good reason flick!

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
In the begining of this thread *Iken wanted to thank us...Well I for one want to thank them for being the most honest and down to earth people
that I have ever dealt with..nope not sucking up, but being aware of the
rarity of this supplier. No wonder they are so popular with ecf. And no, I am not afilliated in any way with them what so ever. I just know they are great people to do buisness with, with a whole lot of class (just my 2c)

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I didn't expect it to be nearly as good as it is. Dark comedy (with emphasis on dark) and drama and action :thumbs:
Ooh I love dark comedy. I'm closing to an end of Starz's Spartacus. So Kick ... will be next! Thank you Madness for that un-spoiling review!
In the begining of this thread *Iken wanted to thank us...Well I for one want to thank them for being the most honest and down to earth people
that I have ever dealt with..nope not sucking up, but being aware of the
rarity of this supplier. No wonder they are so popular with ecf. And no, I am not afilliated in any way with them what so ever. I just know they are great people to do buisness with, with a whole lot of class (just my 2c)
Aw Whiskey! Thank you soo very much! Those 2 cents are priceless to us!
Being down to earth and remaining that way is one thing that will Never change. I don't believe in superiority, but I do believe in "Everyone is equal" and should always be treated as an individual. We all have our own lives and paths that we walk. When we intersect, we travel together. :D So here's lookin at you kid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread