Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Aww I missed all this!?!
Neither of my parents have middle names. I have always found that odd. Both grandparents have middle names and just thought what? Why bother? LOL
So what's the name in the middle, Wench?
Same here Tina! My family must've never thought of middle names! My Grandparents (both sides)and Parents don
t have any but yet I'm slammed with a full on biblical first,middle and last name. The best part is, Religion isn't even followed in my family!My grandfather from my mom's side follows his, with fasting and the annually giving 20% of your income to the needy, but he's the only one who follows his religion.
Yeah I actually got in trouble over mine in school also, they thought I was making it up until they got paperwork on it lmao

Ok it's Demise.. yep as in "Untimely Demise"
I've been threatening to have my name changed for years but since it's a middle name I can mostly get away with out people seeing it often haha
You actually got in trouble with it from school? That's not right. That has to be the coolest middle name i ever heard! If you think about it not as a meaning, just the word it actually sounds beautiful. I love looking at words as names, despite the meanings, like Asylum or Consequence, but the meanings throw them way off to be considered as a name. Either way It sure beats a name like Alawishous haha.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I just realized there is no o ring on my new lazer. It seems to fit fine without it. Did the rest of you have the ring or is it no longer needed?

Hi Rose! I just seen your pm and was coming on to reply to you here, so we'll do both! :D
The o ring was only in place for the modder's reasons. They're not really essential in the least. They were just easier to work with during the manufacturing is all.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
OOOOH I Thought It Was Face Moisturizer:D

Whiskey!! Missed ya!
lol well since the name of it is Coenzyme Q10 and when Wiki'd.
Meat and fish are the richest source of dietary CoQ10.
Vegetable oils are also quite rich in CoQ10.
Peanuts, sesame seeds and pistachio are the richest CoQ10
Broccoli, rape and cauliflower are modest sources of CoQ10. Most fruit and berries represent a poor to very poor source of CoQ10, with the exception of avocado with a relatively high CoQ10 content.[6]

A side of rape? Anyone?

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Whiskey!! Missed ya!
lol well since the name of it is Coenzyme Q10 and when Wiki'd.

A side of rape? Anyone?

guylaughingslappingknee.gif

YouTube - Wikipedia

windylou723

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2009
East Central MN, USA
Hello everyone! I just ordered the 901/KR808 LPV, first version. I just want to make sure it works with KR808 cartomizers WITHOUT getting any kind of adapters. I read through this thread, hoping to find out the answer, but didn't see anything that specifically says this. Does this mod have air holes allowing the use of KR808 carts? Please, someone reassure me that this lazer mod works without any modifications to use the KR808 carts that I love using :oops: Thanks!

Wendy

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Hello everyone! I just ordered the 901/KR808 LPV, first version. I just want to make sure it works with KR808 cartomizers WITHOUT getting any kind of adapters. I read through this thread, hoping to find out the answer, but didn't see anything that specifically says this. Does this mod have air holes allowing the use of KR808 carts? Please, someone reassure me that this lazer mod works without any modifications to use the KR808 carts that I love using :oops: Thanks!

Wendy

Yes they used to carry one that was strictly 901 and didn't have the correct airflow for the cartomizers but they then switched to the current model so that no adapter would be needed for cartomizer use. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread