a tale of desperation

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
Florida
last week I ordered a small 18ml bottle to tide me over when the 100 ml bottles were temporarily unavailable ... as usual, the less I have, the more I vape :rolleyes:

I was down to my last day supply, when the postman arrived ... I knew he had it on the truck, the USPS tracking number confirmed that it was out for delivery

I sauntered down to the mailbox with the dog to pick up my much awaited 100ml bottle ... horrors :ohmy: it wasn't there

grab my keys, put the dog in the car and I'm off chasing the postman ... down my short country lane, dirt and dust flying, across the road, thru another neighborhood, no postal truck :-x turn around, look down another road, I spy what looks like a slowly moving vehicle ... slamming thru all 5 gears of my car I catch him in short order ... he is turning around in a driveway and I pull up, partially blocking his truck, as if to say "you aren't going anywhere until I get my juice !! " :grr:

it's my regular postman, we're on a first name basis, I say " you have a priority pkg for me " not a question, but a statement :grr: he says " sorry Bob, I missed it and I was going back right now to drop it off " ... I say " I'll take it now " :glare: I tell him since I'm on disability, these are "medical" supplies and I need it

he doesn't know what it is and I don't tell him, he probably thinks it is medical ganja, since it rocks :headbang:so be it, at least now he understands how important my AVE packages are and that I will chase him down :p

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
Excellent story! I love it.

Yes........finally the hype at 24mg has kicked my azz & I'm sitting on like 150ml of it. (not to mention all of my sweet tart at 24mg)

This girl is desperate & possibly dying for some 6mg hype.......but she may possibly get some sleep tonight, because anything but AVE tastes/vapes like AZZ..........i'm gonna put the mods up now & sleep. It's just not AVE & it's just not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread