Vape Mail Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Hello. My name is Miamimom63. I'm a vape mail addict in recovery. My first year of vaping I did not feel whole unless I had some type of e liquid order on the way. I would check my mailbox and stalk the postman. Once I passed the postman leaving my place. He put a notice on my door that he had a package for me that he would try to redeliver. I jumped back in my car and hunted for him down all the side streets but couldn't find him. Lol. This year I made a promise to myself to try to not order all the time everything I see that looks great. I am trying to DIY exclusively. I am in vape mail recovery and its not as much fun but its getting easier. Now I see the Kanger Protank and want to get it. I also want to try Monkey Cream. Oh my. <fidgeting alot at the keyboard>. I need intervention alot! Anyone else going through this?

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: No buying, selling or trading outside of the classifieds

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: No buying, selling or trading outside of the classifieds

Denyse

Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Goodfellow AFB
Hello my name is Denyse and I'm also a Vape mail addict, however I'm far from recovery. Not only do I still have a huge want list of accessories I also cannot stop the need to sample every juice vendor out there it seems. Also I have a very bad relationship going on with my signature, I like to call it signature chasing. Every time I make a purchase I go over and add the amount into the "amount purchased on gear" box then I quickly update it and look at the break even date. When I've come within 2 weeks of catching my signature I somehow feel that gives me permission to go purchase something else on my wish list. I do have big dreams of one day catching my signature though! :cry:

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
It's a juice from vapervenue that I've heard about and wanted to try ever since I saw Grimm Green rave about it. Lol. I don't know what it tastes like because I don't have it! See, that's my problem! I don't like not knowing what it tastes like! I want to know what all of them taste like and use them in every type of clearo or setup out there! Lol. Even when I don't really need any Vape supplies, I still look around in search of something I just might need, just in case!

Adelwolf

Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
United States
Oh yes. Vapemail Anonymous.

Hi, I'm Adel, and I'm an addict.

Thankfully, my partner keeps me in check, or I'd be ordering daily. Who needs to pay the mortgage when there's juice to be bought? Oh look, VAMO starter kit on sale? But I need one, baby! I KNOW I just got the new iClears in today, but that means there's nothing coming in tomorrow!

Did I mention I've been vaping for less than two weeks?

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
I'm happy to report that I am mainly cured.

Found good juice I like,got a decent amount of it too a while ago.

Found hardware that is perfect (well,did last year in fact so no hardware buying for almost a year!)

Only buying sprees I get into are ordering nic juice to store in my fridge just in case...even then,not going boink! over that,just have half a liter on hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread