A Visual...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stgardner

Feb 5, 2010
USA
PureSmoker is the best! I appreciate the little things you do to make every order as important as the next. Thanks for such great service. The Prodigy V2 is absolutely amazing and is my go to device now, 24/7! My wife fell in love with it immediately as well. It's so nice vaping together. I never have to ask if its okay to buy another 50 bottles of juice or 25 more atomizers. And, yes, that's how I buy my supplies. lol. Life is good! - Scott

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
PureSmoker is the best! I appreciate the little things you do to make every order as important as the next. Thanks for such great service. The Prodigy V2 is absolutely amazing and is my go to device now, 24/7! My wife fell in love with it immediately as well. It's so nice vaping together. I never have to ask if its okay to buy another 50 bottles of juice or 25 more atomizers. And, yes, that's how I buy my supplies. lol. Life is good! - Scott

Appreciate the kind words Scott and really happy to see your wife enjoying vaping as well! Best of luck!

Wow, now THATS impressive! :) I bet the post office LOVES you! :lol: Keep up the good work guys! :)

Haha ... When we first moved here, the Post office Admin? I guess you would call her, wanted to make sure all packages from us would be shipping through them. Perhaps they get more $$$ when packages are shipped from their PO ???

you need a small utility trailer for summer time use.. lol

Excellent Idea doots ... really, it is :) haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread